Hot Toys - 1/6 The Mandalorian Cobb Vanth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the company that pumps out multiple Iron Man, Spider-man, and Mandalorian figures at the same time, I don't think they'd think twice about putting another Fett armour out :ROFLMAO: One thing we should know about this company is they always keep you on your toes and do the least expected things. Nope, I'm still riding that Cobb Vanth train until it reaches the station... then I'm switching my fixation to Greef Carga.

Yes, thats true but all of those IM and Spideys have different costumes, even if only a little bit. Vanth is literally wearing Fett's Tython armor, same exact thing. That's why I'm thinking they may wait. I dunno.

What are the possibilities of this being an event exclusive compared to a regular release?

12.jpg

Headsculpt is a must have for Cobb.

Koska and Axe I can live without headsculpts for, as long as they get made.

Alright, Hasbro just announced their BS Cobb Vanth, your turn Hot Toys. Any day now...

View attachment 542478
Interesting. Not that it's any real indication, however I have seen that the same characters do often get released around the same time in the past.

Almost as if Disney or whoever has a concentrated effort to release all likenesses etc at one point in time. Toy makers then get their official release and go to market at various timepoints shortly thereafter.

Total speculation on my part, but knowing how bigger businesses work I wouldn't be surprised as it would be efficient to do it like that.

Kind of heartbreaking to see a Cobb Vanth thread bumped and seeing a Black Series figure.

Interesting. Not that it's any real indication, however I have seen that the same characters do often get released around the same time in the past.

Almost as if Disney or whoever has a concentrated effort to release all likenesses etc at one point in time. Toy makers then get their official release and go to market at various timepoints shortly thereafter.

Total speculation on my part, but knowing how bigger businesses work I wouldn't be surprised as it would be efficient to do it like that.
It definitely seems to be the case with Gentle Giant (or is it Iron Studios?), when they do something Hot Toys seems to quickly follow. Or at least it’s seemed that way recently.

Back