Hot Toys - 1/6 The Mandalorian Cobb Vanth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone needs to tally up the cost of full HT Mando devotion... Blurrg and all.

Dare to dream a little bigger than Al Bundy and his toilet!
Wikia_MWC_-_Ferguson.png

Pretty exciting stuff. I'm holding out my enthusiasm until we see head sculpt as that would indicate an imminent pre-order. Assume that Vanth, Reeves and Woves would all have head sculpts and since they're not shown I have to assume that these are far off from pre-order. Although considering how deep HT has already gone into this Mando lineup, getting them all eventually wouldn't surprise me. Have they ever gone this deep into something like this? They didn't go this hard into Endgame and I thought that was pretty crazy. I guess with an ongoing series they can leverage ongoing excitement versus the one and done movie excitement. Good day to be a Fett and Mandalorian fan! :)

Yeah it's seemingly staggering how deep they're going into the Mandalorian line, even making secondary characters.

Yeah imagine if they went that deep in Endgame!! We'd have Mantis, Valkyrie, SW, EG branded Iron Spider-Man, Black Order, Okoye, the whole team suit team (!), and some I may be forgetting :monkey2

Damn!!!
One of the best episodes from Season 2 is the Cobb Vanth Ep.
Imagine a Krayt base or some such dio.
Loved that scene where he and Mando are just watching the ground getting churned up and then suddenly the Krayt comes up and then takes that Bantha!!

Yeah the first episode is my fav from S2! Yeah a dragon base would be off the charts cool!!

Poor banthas though, I felt a bit sorry for them when they were sacrificed.

So we could recreate that ending scene where Mando and Cobb defeat the krayt dragon with wanderer Boba fett walking in the sunset :yess:

Yeah it's seemingly staggering how deep they're going into the Mandalorian line, even making secondary characters
Thing is though we are seeing characters from S3 Mando here and from Bo-Boba.

Marvel is pretty light on this last year or so when these protos needed to be developed and made. So where do you put all your resources ? On the thing that was hot. Mando.

It's good in some ways as they used the time to get these done now before Obi-Wan, Andor and Marvel get moving.

I just wish they'd put a little bit of that resource into making a ZSJL Darkseid using the Thanos body. But that's just me.

Not in this line so deep. Only Mando and The Armorer. Bought Bo-Katan for the sake of TCW and Rebels. And maybe regular shoretrooper for Rogue One.

Definitely in for this one.
Season 1: OG Mando; IG-11; Kuiil & Blurrg; Armourer; Child in pram
Season 2: S2 Mando; Vanth; Bo Katan; Ahsoka; Tattoine Boba
BOBF: Repaint Boba, Fennec

Back