Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Clown

King of the Wicker People
Reaction score
This teaser was put up on Sideshow’s site. Judging by their recent releases, I’m expecting little more than a DX09 reissue.

BC3A88BB-850E-451F-ABD7-25A78FFF1943.jpeg

Last edited:
It is the same thing just a fancier base. Oh well, I'll buy it to go with my 1989 Batwing. Sold my DX a hundred years ago.

I'm sure it'll have improvements like the TDKR one.

Last edited:
I will gladly accept the reissue one to display with a bat vehicle and the OG to leave displayed with my joker. They went with the same cape lol looks like I’m gonna need another custom cape lol

Base is awesome, hope they sell it separately because the figure is so identical to the original final production piece that I’m pretty sure they just pulled a DX09 out of the cabinet and stuck him on the stand.

I can finally own this. Lol I never got the Dx09 cause didn't have money at the time. Definitely glad we got a him again. Still hope for improvements on the suit and body at least.

Nice to see the reveal. Hopefully it actually goes up for PO and some updates are done during production like DX19 like maybe ratchet joints and the mouthplates fitting better. Maybe they’ll remove the panel from the back and have the eye independently move from underneath the could like more recent releases

Wow!! Glad I never picked up the original! I LOVE that base!!!
TAKE MY MONEY!!
Can we get an 89’ Batmobile reissued as well!

Back