Hot Toys 1/6 Paz Vizsla figure (Heavy Infantry Mandalorian 2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good! Didn’t think his aftermarket price jumped too hard, but laughed when a former local to me shop, jacked his price by 250 bucks and slapped a “rare” tag onto his price sticker after the bobf episode.

I made my own bubble shield when I watch the episode Return of the Mandalorian
890C2C37-AFE3-44CE-84F0-8DEA5E52DAE8.jpeg

Only thing that'd make a 2.0 of this worth it as a JF headsculpt, and even then I'd just buy it loose on ebay.

He's not ever in the suit. A head sculpt on an in-universe toy (versus the Black Series gag/homage figure) would be a little weird.

I mean it would look really weird with the John Favreau head anyways. It’s a tall, bulky actor and John Favreau had a less than in shape looking face. I hope they don’t have the head sculpt personally.

Do you think it might come with the dark Saber?

6iwxg6.jpg

?

Kidding, what did you use?
Here another method use a pringo can lid
Cut the middle part into circle and then paint it with a marker then rub it off and re paint it again repeat the process twice and you got a translucent bubble blue shield

Attachments

• ACEEC58A-1DD8-418E-8472-33ECF8E6B88E.png
    ACEEC58A-1DD8-418E-8472-33ECF8E6B88E.png
    534.9 KB · Views: 0
All those who randomly revive the Bespin Han thread should be pelted with eggs and forced to watch the Rise of Skywalker on repeat for a month.
Eggs are expensive, rocks are abundant and free...
Rocks are a path to the dark side… I like your thinking
Also how the Ewoks defeated the Evil Empire.
Making you all the Ewoks of they Hype.
7c7ukd.gif

On Topic, is that shield the only difference?
They should add a Favreau head sculpt, so these two can for once abandon the way, and just hang out on the shelf.
c08e66d1f1d704714b758359d10187e9.gif

Also he should be wearing the glasses under the helmet :lol

Last edited:
Back