Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never been so excited about a HT reveal... and she's been my most wanted even before Fisher passed.

She's definitely a must have and the ONE 1/6 figure I would have if I could only have one. Hoth / Bespin escape has always been my favorite Leia look.

Figures gotta be displayed at Sideshow's booth. Royal Guard is there for sure. Leia (Emperor and Fett), i believe not. Could they be saved for a later reveal tomorrow or Satursday?

Figures gotta be displayed at Sideshow's booth. Royal Guard is there for sure. Leia (Emperor and Fett), i believe not. Could they be saved for a later reveal tomorrow or Satursday?

Leia will be May 4th.

Emperor could be either I guess.

The fact we saw DST, Gonk, Sandtrooper etc yet have not seen any pre order makes the Fett only a possibility imo.

Looking forward seeing more pics of this one! Hopefully there'll be more on May 4th. The ANH Leia had a great sculpt, but was kind of let down in the clothing department... hopefully this one will be better, since it's not just flowing robes.

This has to be in my top three all-time candidates for a 1/6 figure.

Can't believe HT's finally done it; thank goodness Sideshow didn't try it when they were in Hoth mode.

It would have been awesome to have seen a full ESB DX figure for Leia - Hoth and Bespin heads and outfits. Cover all the looks in ESB.

Can't believe HT's finally done it; thank goodness Sideshow didn't try it when they were in Hoth mode.

It would have been awesome to have seen a full ESB DX figure for Leia - Hoth and Bespin heads and outfits. Cover all the looks in ESB.

Fingers crossed it doesn't get handed over to Sideshow like the Snowtrooper Commander. :pray: :thud:

Yep. Take my money. She'll fit perfectly for my "3 a shelf" detolf rule, standing right between Hoth Luke and Solo.

Excellent! Was waiting for this, as she is my go-to Leia. Now we just need ESB Han to go with her.

I *really* like the manageable simplicity of having just one figure of each main character in their primary ANH outfits but "Bespin Escape Leia" with her looped braids and white outfit is the pinnacle of ass-kicking Leia for me. If this new figure comes with an alternate head to allow that look then I don't know how I'd be able to resist.

Looks good (from what we can see). Hopefully they make a Wampa is they go all out on Both figures.

I'll probably get this. Told myself to stick to ANH only but her and the Snowtroopers are making me change that. *sigh*

Absolutely! This is the Leia I've been waiting for so I hope they do her right. Can't wait for it to be up for sale!

Back