Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seen one at a Toy Fair in Australia last weekend for $400 AUD,but not sure if NEW or displayed.
Either a reissue and or Bespin Escape Leia.
That one would be such an easy exclusive to make and another Leia to add to the collection.
Seems like a no brainer with Lando due soon...and hopefully a Bespin Han.

It's true but there have been a lot of Leias from HT in the past five years - ANH, Hoth, Bespin, Endor plus TLJ. We need some Hans to go with these.:lol

It's true but there have been a lot of Leias from HT in the past five years - ANH, Hoth, Bespin, Endor plus TLJ. We need some Hans to go with these.[emoji38]
71d21b2ee33dff6f52e32491bcc2accb.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

It's true but there have been a lot of Leias from HT in the past five years - ANH, Hoth, Bespin, Endor plus TLJ. We need some Hans to go with these.:lol

We sure have been seeing a lot of ESB figures within the last couple years...Bespin Han/Chewie w 3P0/3P0 separate/Bespin Luke incoming?

Hi All, I noticed recently my Leia had some paint rub off the tip of her nose. I'd like to touch it up properly, but I've never done any paint job on a HT figure. Any recommendations on the type of paint to use, techniques, etc are much appreciated.

thanks!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 62
Use an airbrush. Cut a hole in a piece of paper, cover the face. Make sure the sculpt protected/not exposed. The hardest part is matching the paint color. Maybe practice painting a throwaway toy to see how it looks first.

Heres a good example of covering the sculpt so you only paint what you want

If you need a replacement, the Leia and Wicket figure is basically the same sculpt

Use an airbrush. Cut a hole in a piece of paper, cover the face. Make sure the sculpt protected/not exposed. The hardest part is matching the paint color. Maybe practice painting a throwaway toy to see how it looks first.

Heres a good example of covering the sculpt so you only paint what you want

If you need a replacement, the Leia and Wicket figure is basically the same sculpt

cool, thank you!

Best looking Leia sculpt IMO is TLJ version. I have absolutely no interest in this figure but when I saw it in person displayed I was impressed. I guess older sculpts lend to better likenesses (more information to work with).

My favorite Leia is the original version but this Hoth version is definitely in second place. I'm still holding out hope that we'll get a "Bespin Escape" version some time soon, or else this will be one of my biggest regrets for passing up on a figure.

Back