Hot Toys 1/6 - Hellboy (2019) MMS527

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HELLBOY
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
“My boy, you are the only hope for the future.” – Professor Broom

Hellboy is caught between the worlds of the supernatural and human. An agent with The Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense, he battles many creatures and an ancient sorceress bent on revenge. To celebrate the grand release of Hellboy in cinemas, Hot Toys is thrilled to present the devilish Hellboy and his Right Hand of Doom in the latest 1/6th scale collectible figure inspired by the movie.

Skillfully crafted based on the appearance of Hellboy from the movie of the same title, the highly-accurate collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with two styles of interchangeable horns translating all the intricate details, a specially painted body showing detailed skin texture with enhanced articulations, perfectly tailored outfit, an array of weapons and accessories including the iconic Excalibur sword, pistols, sword of fire and lighting effect accessory for alternative display styles, a movie-themed figure stand with burning flame diorama accessories and character backdrop.

Own this wise-cracking superhero at your side to kick start your Hellboy collection!

Hellboy is in cinemas now.

SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS527
PRODUCT NAMEHELLBOY
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 32 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS20
SPECIAL FEATURESTWO PAIRS OF INTERCHANGEABLE HORNS FEATURING FULL-GROWN HORNS AND FILED-DOWN HORNS, EXCALIBUR SWORD, BURNING FLAME DIORAMA ACCESSORIES
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY YEON SUN JEON, GOX, JI HO LEE, HWAN KIM
HEAD PAINTED BY E-LEE & JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG
The 1/6th scale Hellboy Collectible Figure specially features:

- A newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Hellboy in Hellboy with two (2) pairs of interchangeable horns featuring full-grown horns and filed-down horns
- Movie-accurate facial expression with demonic yellow eyes and skin texture
- Detailed hair sculpture of Hellboy’s hair style
- Newly developed muscular red-skinned body with over 20 points of articulation, featuring detailed skin texture, tendons, seamless elbow joints, built-in joints in neck and tail
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Three (3) pieces of interchangeable red colored stone-like right hands including:
- One (1) fist
- One (1) gesturing hand
- One (1) hand for holding sword
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable left hands including:
- One (1) fist
- One (1) open hand
- One (1) relax hand
- One (1) relax hand wrapped with straps
- One (1) hand for holding sword
- One (1) hand for holding pistol
- Enhanced articulations allowing highly flexible movement
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) dark-green colored outer coat
- One (1) black colored sleeveless shirt with The B.P.R.D. logo
- One (1) pair of black colored pants
- One (1) set of utility belt with gun holster
- One (1) pair of black heavy boots
- Two (2) brown colored bracelets

Weapons:
- One (1) Excalibur sword
- Two (2) pistols
- One (1) translucent orange colored sword of fire

Accessories:
- One (1) communicator
- One (1) translucent orange colored lightning effect accessory (attachable to sword)
- One (1) translucent orange colored crown of fire (attachable to head sculpt)
- Four (4) reddish orange burning flame diorama accessories
- A movie themed figure stand with movie logo and character backdrop

Artists:
- Sculpted by Yeon Sun Jeon, GOX, Ji Ho Lee, Hwan Kim
- Painted by E-Lee & JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2020

** Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval.
** Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

PD1555577645jft.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys - Hellboy

A “line” of collectibles like the Returns line? ;)

We’ll get Hellboy. Maybe 2 versions of him.

I’m not loving this film’s design so far; maybe it’ll be better when I actually watch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll most likely get this because I love Hellboy.

Didn't Hot Toys announce a line for Alien Covenant as well?

Look how THAT turned out.

Re: Hot Toys - Hellboy (2019)

I have the feeling this film is not going to perform to expectations. I fear hot toys will say "see what happened with the hellboy line? we released a hellboy that wasn't in iron man armor or from the star wars movie, or part of the mcu, and no one bought it. so that's why we don't do that anymore."

I gotta say that from the Teaser/trailer I am not too impressed with how they rendered his face. I like the long horn look but the underlying actor is pretty meh in my opinion.

We will see when the movie comes out and HT actually posts proper specs on this...

David Harbour is a great actor. See Black Mass and Stranger Things for more info.

Would rather have a new Ron pearlman Hellboy then this load of crap.

Being a 'good actor' doesn't prevent you from being miscast. And so far everything I've seen of the new film made Harbour look very awkward in the role. Add to which, it is a definite but under-appreciated skill to be able to act and project a quality performance that connects with the audience through a ton of latex and make up that is severely limiting your normal performance techniques. So being that good under makeup is a whole 'nother beast. And whether Harbour can tame it is yet to be proven one way or the other.

Hey, I hope I'm wrong, I hope Harbour nails it, but going by what has been shown so far I'm just not feeling it.

David Harbour is a great actor. See Black Mass and Stranger Things for more info.

He is a decent actor... but may be out of his depth with Hellboy. So far, what I've seen from the trailers, he doesn't deliver a single line of dialogue that feels true to the character... at least the way I read the character in the graphic novels. And not having Abe Sapien in the film, an essential element in any version of Hellboy, may prove to be the film's undoing.

But... we will see.

For all of the flaws of the original films, Ron Perlman NAILED the character. Big boots to fill.

Ron Perlmans Hellboy films seemed like actual theater quality movies. The problem with this new one is it almost has a cheap Netflix vibe to it. I think it would be better suited as a show on one of the popular streaming services as opposed to the start of a new movie "series." I agree about Harbour too, seems like he's miscast for sure.

Last edited:

and not a single "rubber" word in a "Hot Toys" + "Hellboy" thread. interesting...

Back