Hot Toys 1/6 - Hellboy (2019) MMS527

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Hellboy collection! I really like your custom Liz figure. I made one myself recently. It isn't quite complete yet, but I'll post pictures soon! :)

Thanks. :)

The top half of Liz is TS Toys' Rowdy (Fallout 4), and the trousers, boots and gloves came from the original VeryCool Black Shooter girl. No idea where the cross came from, it's a bit big but was too handy not to use.

The flaming cigarette is from Mezco's Liz.

Thanks. :)

The top half of Liz is TS Toys' Rowdy (Fallout 4), and the trousers, boots and gloves came from the original VeryCool Black Shooter girl. No idea where the cross came from, it's a bit big but was too handy not to use.

The flaming cigarette is from Mezco's Liz.
That's an awesome Liz custom, Asta!
I always love to see Liz custom figures, too bad no third party company ever attempt to make a figure of her!
Here's my Liz custom:

IMG_962293D7F6EB-1.jpeg

She's not done yet, still need to add few details on the costume for accuracy.

That's an awesome Liz custom, Asta!
I always love to see Liz custom figures, too bad no third party company ever attempt to make a figure of her!
Here's my Liz custom:

View attachment 656050

She's not done yet, still need to add few details on the costume for accuracy.

That looks great!

The flames have given me an idea as I have the ones from the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Ghost Rider.

The flame that was made to wrap around Ghost Rider's wrist wrapped around her boot, which gives the effect of the flames starting from her feet, and rising up her leg.

IMG_0305 Liz Sherman.JPG

I made a Liz Sherman with the first Scarlet Witch figure. The pleather jacket was deteriorating so I purchased a pair of pants, a tanktop, two belts , a sigarette and the holster. I'm still looking for a tan jacket to use.

I figured since we haven't seen Liz in the most recent Hellboy movie, this version could fit in nicely with the HB figure.

1000006086.jpg

1000006086.jpg

Back