Hot Toys 1/6 Death Trooper (Black Chrome) Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this looks pretty cool myself though definitely seems like it’s something you’d have to see in person to judge properly. Overall I don’t go for these color/chrome variants of figures but I would maybe be tempted by the new chrome stormtrooper (in my favored RO style) if it ever did become available at SS.

Nice Death Trooper creasy.

Idk? No difference, not better, it just has a new paint finish that has a chrome gold tint.

I like the original DT's just the way they are, and the shiny jet black armor looked awesome on screen. This black chrome finish just didn't turn out the way I had hoped. Oh well.
Thanks. My old boy was military, not that he would be happy that I was playing with “toys”
but I basically just replicated a photo of him 🙂 so I really appreciate the compliment

Last edited:
Thanks. My old boy was military, not that he would be happy that I was playing with “toys”
but I basically just replicated a photo of him 🙂 so I really appreciate the compliment
Well, I look at it as an outlet that brings some enjoyment once in a while, so you're all good. Yes, I recogonize that stance! Well done! 😉

Last edited:
Have this guy on po but judging by the Andor trailer we'll probably be getting another DT so really thinking of giving this guy the axe, preordered cuz i missed out on the mando death trooper. I dont like these chrome variants all that much but i do love this trooper design.

Last edited:
Y'all be cray, this pyrite-colored death Trooper is gorgeous, if I didnt have so much else going on rn I'd give serious though to picking him up. He is lovely.

Anyone not liking this, its not like there will not be another variant coming along, to go with whatever show we're seeing next. This too will pass.

I'm kinda shocked SS hasn't started notifications for these yet. I almost completely forgot about this guy, but for some reason I really want him in hand. I really have no logical explanation for why I really dig this specific chrome trooper 🤣

Shoulder armor is attached via a super think plastic tab - not good. Once that snaps (feels easy to do so, smh) it's going to be tough to get that back on with glue. It knocks the figure down a full grade for me, feeling very cheap in hand. Skip if possible

Back