Hot Toys 1/6 Death Trooper (Black Chrome) Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy looks like Captain Phasma’s love child

Love child with who exactly? The people in those movies weren't written with any sort of actual relatable human emotions or experiences.* No one is getting freaky in JJ's weird robot people universe.

You kiss someone and then you just ****ing die.

*Disclaimer: This is partially hyperbole for the sake of humor. ST fans, don't @ me.

Love child with who exactly? The people in those movies weren't written with any sort of actual relatable human emotions or experiences.* No one is getting freaky in JJ's weird robot people universe.

You kiss someone and then you just ****ing die.

*Disclaimer: This is partially hyperbole for the sake of humor. ST fans, don't @ me.
This. I still refuse to believe that Ben Solo could be the child of Leia and Han. He doesn’t even look like them.

Maybe Ben is this guy’s dad?

Looks like RO Vader to me, the inner tunic 3-pleats, the thicc space diaper, the weird boots shape... they look the same as RO Vader.

Last edited:
This. I still refuse to believe that Ben Solo could be the child of Leia and Han. He doesn’t even look like them.

Maybe Ben is this guy’s dad?
Guess you’ve never heard of genetic throwback. Ben does look a bit like Harrison Ford which is why he was casted but let’s just say he got some features from Shmi’s uncle or Padme’s great aunt.

I actually wouldn't mind grabbing this one. Trying to get some people to stop by the booth for a postcard with the code on it. The Chrome Clone doesn't do it for me. But this just looks like a diecast Death Trooper basically to me.

1653590350607.png

Back