Hot Toys 1/6 Darth Vader figure | Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe AU regulations force Howard to ditch battery gimmicks and save us from being robbed for the sake of 3 minutes of light.

I hoped they would finally release a 1/6 version of ROTJ Vader with an unmasked sculpt. They already have it in 1/4, why not downscale it?
This show is a mess. I enjoyed seeing familiar faces, but the script made me suffer.

I hoped they would finally release a 1/6 version of ROTJ Vader with an unmasked sculpt. They already have it in 1/4, why not downscale it?
This show is a mess. I enjoyed seeing familiar faces, but the script made me suffer.
Probably waiting till next year as it is the 40th Anniversary of ROTJ.

So that means a 3 year wait till it is in hand.... :lol

And they most likely don't want to overlap 2 different Vader releases, as we should have/see the Obi-Wan Vader any day now... :tap

Can’t wait to get this figure. The half cracked helmet and exposed Anakin face will look awesome.
The figure they previewed looks like it will be the clean version.

Broken Mask Vader will require a huge gash across his back which I'm assuming goes beyond switch out parts and will require a totally different figure.

The figure they previewed looks like it will be the clean version.

Broken Mask Vader will require a huge gash across his back which I'm assuming goes beyond switch out parts and will require a totally different figure.
As long as they have a switch out head, cape, and chest box that should cover all the damage he received. It would be cool if they did a two pack with diaper burn victim Vader and clean/damage switch out Vader.

There will definitely be a Vader from OBK. I don't think HT will dismiss a chance of producing a Vader with sand base.

They began working on the figure as soon as they learnt Vader's boots touched sand/soil.

HT can **** off if they only do clean. Battle damaged Vader is one of the few cool things from this show.

Everyone wants a battle damaged Vader with shattered helmet including me. So instead we’ll get a clean repackaged Vader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back