1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to try out some other bases I'd gotten. I'm probably going to use this rock/dirt base for Endgame Captain Marvel when she arrives
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif

AJAajvB.jpg

xol2hw0.jpg

R4ri0g1.jpg

I noticed the 7CC Toys Ms Marvel figure figure was released, so I went ahead and ordered one! Some in hand pics make out that the final product looks just like the proto, so I think it'll be ok in hand.

JknVq8E.png

6ilGUwp.png

dFsg8hO.png

9BrHBAZ.png

I went with the superduck version. Pretty sure that's the same head on the swtoys danvers but with the mask.

I went with the superduck version. Pretty sure that's the same head on the swtoys danvers but with the mask.

I just received her and was able to quickly open her up, and yeah the head is indeed that third party BL head sculpt with a black mask on. I think it looks decent and the body I presume is a Jiaoudoll body. It looks just like the proto and the suit is nice enough.

Yeah I'm also looking forward to that Superduck version! The head sculpt on that is pretty awesome based on the promo pics, though you have to supply your own body with that set lol

I just received her and was able to quickly open her up, and yeah the head is indeed that third party BL head sculpt with a black mask on. I think it looks decent and the body I presume is a Jiaoudoll body. It looks just like the proto and the suit is nice enough.

Yeah I'm also looking forward to that Superduck version! The head sculpt on that is pretty awesome based on the promo pics, though you have to supply your own body with that set lol
yea, I think I'm going to use a s23. I think the mask is removable on that set.

Can't wait to see your pics with all your CMs !

I left this figure posed with the arms bent for 2 weeks and the sleeve got pretty wrinkled/stretched out at the elbow so it should not be left in any dynamic pose long term.

Been experimenting with different easy ways of doing photos - this one in front of the TV.

Nice pic! Very fitting for her aura, it looks like she's in a nova!

I left this figure posed with the arms bent for 2 weeks and the sleeve got pretty wrinkled/stretched out at the elbow so it should not be left in any dynamic pose long term.

Yep, I left one of mine with her knee bent for a few weeks, and when I reposed her back to neutral, it was really wrinkly, but the suit bounced back okay after a few days.

I noticed the 7CC Toys Ms Marvel figure figure was released, so I went ahead and ordered one! Some in hand pics make out that the final product looks just like the proto, so I think it'll be ok in hand.

JknVq8E.png

6ilGUwp.png

dFsg8hO.png

9BrHBAZ.png

Snapped a few quick pics, looks okk

EYZuKqE.jpg

3SpVrOd.jpg

Wanted to try another head sculpt I had!

MifLXct.jpg

I also put the CM head on, pretty cool if we were to see this costume in the films!!

2V7JXCJ.jpg

Snapped a few quick pics, looks okk

EYZuKqE.jpg

3SpVrOd.jpg

Wanted to try another head sculpt I had!

MifLXct.jpg

I also put the CM head on, pretty cool if we were to see this costume in the films!!

2V7JXCJ.jpg
I like the costume, but think the figure looks better overall with the CM head. Have you thought about possibly lightening the hair on that CM sculpt at all? I know it is probably risky but I think it would probably look great!

I like the costume, but think the figure looks better overall with the CM head. Have you thought about possibly lightening the hair on that CM sculpt at all? I know it is probably risky but I think it would probably look great!

Yeah I'd really like to lighten the hair (though I do like the current hair paint) on the un-helmeted head, although, I'd have to have my many heads commissioned to be repainted :lol

Back