1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ms. Marvel looks fabulous! IF a figure of her is made, it would be amazing to have her go along with Captain Marvel!!!! :yess:

E0T9BA0XEAolglr

iman-vellani-in-ms-marvel-costume-23.jpg

Yeah Zurdo the colors of the costume look nice and would probably compliment either Captain Marvel figure well!

I would need to learn more about the character before getting this if it is made however.

I know nothing about this character, but I do like how comic accurate how outfit is looking. :clap

Yeah Zurdo the colors of the costume look nice and would probably compliment either Captain Marvel figure well!

I would need to learn more about the character before getting this if it is made however.

Yeah they'd go hand-in-hand and would look so good together since Captain Marvel is Khan's role model in the comics!

I'd recommend reading Ms Marvel's 2014 series if you have the time and interest, it's really good in my opinion.

I know nothing about this character, but I do like how comic accurate how outfit is looking. :clap

Yeah they?re really not shying away from the comic costumes in these tv shows are they.

Yeah it seems they're leaning towards more heavily inspired translations in these, perhaps taking liberties since I felt most of the costumes in the MCU had a good balance of practicality laced with bits of inspiration.

Captain Marvel 2 will be titled The Marvels!! So it's confirmed we'll be seeing both Ms. & Captain Marvel interact!!! :D

5RZvwdI.png

I know YOU love her Zurdo, but this doesn't exactly scream Captain Marvel 2 to me...seems more of a downgrade of Brie's status...she went from having her own solo franchise to just sharing it with an ensemble cast now.

Guess Feige realized that fans didn't actually like her or her movie after all and wanted to remedy it by adding other (main) characters into the mix.

I know YOU love her Zurdo

:rotfl I've even been accused of being Brie Larson on this forum a few times!

[...] but this doesn't exactly scream Captain Marvel 2 to me...seems more of a downgrade of Brie's status...she went from having her own solo franchise to just sharing it with an ensemble cast now.

Guess Feige realized that fans didn't actually like her or her movie after all and wanted to remedy it by adding other (main) characters into the mix.

Yeah it seems to be so, but ah well, so long as the story is serviceable/good and Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel continues her characterization, I think I'll end up enjoying it.

I know YOU love her Zurdo, but this doesn't exactly scream Captain Marvel 2 to me...seems more of a downgrade of Brie's status...she went from having her own solo franchise to just sharing it with an ensemble cast now.

Gmoney5000, nearly every single Marvel character's sequel or sequel's have expanded to an ensemble cast, with the only exception I can think of being Thor: The Dark World which is one of the weakest Marvel films in the Infinity Saga.

Iron Man 2 has Tony sharing the screen with War Machine and Black Widow.

Captain America Winter Soldier has Steve sharing the screen with Falcon and Black Widow.

Ant Man 2 has Scott sharing the screen with The Wasp.

Guardians Vol 2 makes Nebula and Yondu primary characters.

Gmoney5000, nearly every single Marvel character's sequel or sequel's have expanded to an ensemble cast, with the only exception I can think of being Thor: The Dark World which is one of the weakest Marvel films in the Infinity Saga.

Iron Man 2 has Tony sharing the screen with War Machine and Black Widow.

Captain America Winter Soldier has Steve sharing the screen with Falcon and Black Widow.

Ant Man 2 has Scott sharing the screen with The Wasp.

Guardians Vol 2 makes Nebula and Yondu primary characters.

Yes, but notice how the titular character's name was never removed from any of the sequels you listed? (minus GOTG -- it's always been an ensemble film)

I really don't see why it couldn't have been called Captain Marvel: The Marvels...they could have done some cool animation or something clever to have "The Marvels" incorporated into "Captain Marvel" if they were afraid of it sounding redundant...

I dunno to me, for them to completely remove the main character's name seems very odd...as if they are trying to distance themselves from the "Captain Marvel" name.

Heck, they could have called it "Captain MarvelS," yet they didn't...

Captain America Civil War really should have just always been called Civil War to be fair... the marketing was always Cap's side vs Iron Man's side. And the movie was as much about Iron Man as it was Captain America. A rare case of Evans being billed before Downey Jr though.

I don't agree with gmoney about many things, but on this one I do. It's odd. Like they know the internet backlash after last time. Either way, the movie doesn't scream 'watch me', and that's from someone who had no issue with the first movie and thought it was just another middle of the road origin story.

I think The Marvels is a perfect name for a movie featuring Captain Marvel and Ms Marvel: it’s the shortest simplest name, just as the sequel to Alien was simply called Aliens. And Disney has nothing to shy away from: the first Captain Marvel film made $1.13 billion dollars at the box office. It’s not like the “internet backlash” crowd is going to get tricked into paying to see the sequel if Disney leaves out “Captain” in the title.

It's amazing how the people who got their feelings hurt by Brie are still desperately trying to come up with crap. Let me explain something to you people still on this on this pathetic crusade. Captain Marvel was a huge success. Disney doesn't have to change anything because the people who organized and participated in the fail boycott of captain marvel are irrelevant. We already say last year those people are not the majority. Those people will never give up. Next year we will have to sit through another failed boycott when the next movie is released.

It's amazing how the people who got their feelings hurt by Brie are still desperately trying to come up with crap. Let me explain something to you people still on this on this pathetic crusade. Captain Marvel was a huge success. Disney doesn't have to change anything because the people who organized and participated in the fail boycott of captain marvel are irrelevant. We already say last year those people are not the majority. Those people will never give up. Next year we will have to sit through another failed boycott when the next movie is released.

Captain Marvel 2/The Marvels (whatever you want to call it) will likely not surpass the box office results of the first one. The first movie only clobbered the box office numbers because it was the film to release right before Endgame, so many people like myself watched it because I thought it would be required viewing for Endgame (too bad we all got suckered into watching a bad movie). Now that there is no Avengers tentpole to prop up the CM property, the sequel will surely not live up to the box office hype of the first one...which Feige probably knows about, hence why we're getting "The Marvels" instead of "Captain Marvel 2"

Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me! I shan't be fooled again by the underwhelming CM property! My prediction is this "sequel" will not surpass a billion. You heard it here first!

No movie will pass the one billion mark until covid is solved and the whole population of the world stop dying everyday because of this virus.
Only the 2023 releases will start to had the actual chance to surpass the billion mark.

"g money 5000" it's clear that you are one of the frail man who got their feelings hurt by the actual success from Brie Larson in the Captain Marvel franchise.
It must be really hard to hate women when you came from one.

No movie will pass the one billion mark until covid is solved and the whole population of the world stop dying everyday because of this virus.
Only the 2023 releases will start to had the actual chance to surpass the billion mark.

"g money 5000" it's clear that you are one of the frail man who got their feelings hurt by the actual success from Brie Larson in the Captain Marvel franchise.
It must be really hard to hate women when you came from one.

"jackollie95" if you're assuming the only reason someone can dislike the movie Captain Marvel and Brie Larson the actress is because you're a straight, White male then you are sorely mistaken about me. Also way to assume my gender for me, it's clear that you are transphobic and comfortable with cisnormative bullying and misgendering. Do better, you bigot. And yeah, you're right...I was so frail that I went to the theater and paid to go see it...so frail of me! How dare I contribute to the box office success of the movie!

But anyways, nah, I didn't like Captain Marvel the movie because it was flat out bad/boring. As for Brie herself, she has 0 charisma whatsoever...which is odd, because I did like her in Scott Pilgrim...but yeah, her self-righteous, holier-than-thou attitude certainly doesn't help make her appealing either.

Anyways, work on being a better human instead of attacking people and bullying others who are different and have different viewpoints than you. :wink1:

"jackollie95" if you're assuming the only reason someone can dislike the movie Captain Marvel and Brie Larson the actress is because you're a straight, White male then you are sorely mistaken about me. Also way to assume my gender for me, it's clear that you are transphobic and comfortable with cisnormative bullying and misgendering. Do better, you bigot. And yeah, you're right...I was so frail that I went to the theater and paid to go see it...so frail of me! How dare I contribute to the box office success of the movie!

But anyways, nah, I didn't like Captain Marvel the movie because it was flat out bad/boring. As for Brie herself, she has 0 charisma whatsoever...which is odd, because I did like her in Scott Pilgrim...but yeah, her self-righteous, holier-than-thou attitude certainly doesn't help make her appealing either.

Anyways, work on being a better human instead of attacking people and bullying others who are different and have different viewpoints than you. :wink1:

Just where did i offended you outside the "frail" word. You're the one who were mocking on Brie Larson on the Captain Marvel franchise.
I would never insult you on your gender or something like that, if you see my posts in this forum i never attack or bullying someone for being who they are.
If you feel offended by what i said than i am truly so sorry, it definitely was not my intention to insult you.

Back