1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Battle Damaged Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I am inevitable."

Attachments

• BD Thanos 1.png
    BD Thanos 1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 228
Honestly, at a quick glance it looks like the regular version.
It kinda does. The "Battle Damage" is really soft and that definitely disappointed me. The new head sculpt is next level though. Overall, a great figure from Hot Toys but if you're fine with just having the clean / regular version, you can skip this one.

Attachments

• BD Thanos 3.png
    BD Thanos 3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 112
I have the regular version on the way. Tracking stopped on the 15th when it hadn't yet left Hong Kong. It could still be there for all I know, absolutely no idea when to expect it. Annoying because I don't want to order anything else till I receive this and find out if I'm getting hit with customs on orders from TBA now.

Just wondering if anyone knows if this is in second batch yet? I don’t completely understand how batches work- how can I have a preorder for a later batch that hasn’t shipped yet but they have it ready to sell on their site?

I second Wor-Gar’s question! I’m still completely torn between which of these two would be the one I would get.
I'm in the same boat, tho btw IW version and this one. Have the BD IM on order so do I recreate the final scene, or do I represent both movies? I only plan to have 1 of each character from the 2 movies. I keep going back and forth lol

First figure from Hot Toys in quite a while. Really love it.

Attachments

• 2AD0152D-2CF7-42F0-93EC-D26DFAA8EB0D.jpeg
    2AD0152D-2CF7-42F0-93EC-D26DFAA8EB0D.jpeg
    227.5 KB · Views: 43
I'm in the same boat, tho btw IW version and this one. Have the BD IM on order so do I recreate the final scene, or do I represent both movies? I only plan to have 1 of each character from the 2 movies. I keep going back and forth lol
I still haven’t pulled the trigger but am leaning more toward the clean armored version since there are some pretty good deals to be had on him now & I think the look may prove more timeless. The nano gauntlet after all wasn’t his or part of his plan.

Based on that criteria, I’d actually go with the regular armored version. Represents both films and was how he was for the majority of the final battle. IW is exclusive to IW and BD is scene specific.

Back