1/6 Hot Toys 1:6 Avengers Endgame : Rescue figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today. Haven't played with the extras yet. Quick pic. Very cool figure.

_DSC3732.JPG

Got mine today from Popcultcha, and I'm pretty happy with it (especially for the price). Really love the blue color in person (there's definitely some purple in there), and it reminds me a lot of the Mark 45/46 design with the air vents on the legs, muscle striations on the forearms, and "forearm shovels" (for lack of a better name). I always liked that design, and this makes me wish I had one of them to display with her.

I haven't had any issues with Iron Man battery compartments in the past, but this was the first time I got frustrated testing out the lighting (probably because of the smaller body proportions). It looks really nice lit up, but I'm going to have to wire it up with a Soap Reactor.

For a pose, I went with something inspired by this concept art design. I couldn't get the arms/legs or torso to bend the right way, but it's a halfway decent pose until I find something better. Unfortunately, the drones are too tall to fit on a detolf shelf with a flying pose, so she's currently displayed without them attached to the back.
ht_rescue.jpg

Mine arrived today from Popculture, so I thought I'd add to the photo chain here. For $218 shipped it was an absolute steal. It nicely breaks up the fairly monotonous red and gold iron man figs in my collection. Wish it was a tad heavier, but given it's lean proportions, I suppose there's only so much they can do.

IMG_3142.JPG

IMG_3128.JPG

IMG_3162.JPG

IMG_3153.JPG

Mine arrived today from Popculture, so I thought I'd add to the photo chain here. For $218 shipped it was an absolute steal. It nicely breaks up the fairly monotonous red and gold iron man figs in my collection. Wish it was a tad heavier, but given it's lean proportions, I suppose there's only so much they can do.

View attachment 589392

View attachment 589393

View attachment 589394

View attachment 589395
Congratulations!
The figure looks great, and the subtle posing is cool!

Does anyone have a suggestion for a neck segment and peg that would allow the Pepper Potts head sculpt from her Iron Man 3 figure to be used on this one? The armored neck is easily removed, now I just need to find something that fits.

Wow thanks for the heads-up y'all. This is a figure i really wanted before, but the price was an instant killer. Have mine ordered from popcultcha. Gotta watch out though because without warning (that i noticed) i got charged about 10 usd for paypal currency conversion to aus.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a neck segment and peg that would allow the Pepper Potts head sculpt from her Iron Man 3 figure to be used on this one? The armored neck is easily removed, now I just need to find something that fits.
Danoby2 did it in his video:

Wow thanks for the heads-up y'all. This is a figure i really wanted before, but the price was an instant killer. Have mine ordered from popcultcha. Gotta watch out though because without warning (that i noticed) i got charged about 10 usd for paypal currency conversion to aus.
If you have the option, use a card that doesn't have foreign transaction fees. The exchange rate with the card company when paying in a foreign currency is always more favorable than having Paypal do it. I haven't seen Paypal charge an extra fee for foreign currency conversion before, but they do bake their fee into their exchange rate (so you end up paying more in USD than what the current market rate would suggest).

Hi i didnt want to wreck a doll body so i used a spare neck stump wrapped in cloth, no mods needed . all the best ian.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    618.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    774.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
Got mine from popcultcha. I did have the chin piece come off right away when trying to remove the faceplate. Looks like the glue spots werent very good, so just put some super glue on it and it seems ok now. The led switches are a bit absurd but it looks cool. Has a really cool desk presence

Attachments

• 20220818_203116.jpg
    20220818_203116.jpg
    816.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220818_175053.jpg
    20220818_175053.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Got mine from popcultcha. I did have the chin piece come off right away when trying to remove the faceplate. Looks like the glue spots werent very good, so just put some super glue on it and it seems ok now. The led switches are a bit absurd but it looks cool. Has a really cool desk presence
Great looking figure and I really like those poses!

And yeah that chin piece fell off on mine also, not a huge issue but a bit of a bummer.

So I've managed to lose one of the small metal strips for inside the faceplate. It still holds, but I'd like to replace it with a similar magnet functioning strip. Any suggestions at all as to what might work? These were glued in so poorly from the factory, I've already had to reglue the remaining strip.

IMG_3877.JPG

Oh and in case anyone's curious, I tape that paper strip across most of my Iron Man figure's eyes, so they remain more "white" even when powered off. It's a subtle difference, but noticeable.

IMG_3882.JPG

Last edited:
So I've managed to lose one of the small metal strips for inside the faceplate. It still holds, but I'd like to replace it with a similar magnet functioning strip. Any suggestions at all as to what might work? These were glued in so poorly from the factory, I've already had to reglue the remaining strip.

View attachment 596696

Oh and in case anyone's curious, I tape that paper strip across most of my Iron Man figure's eyes, so they remain more "white" even when powered off. It's a subtle difference, but noticeable.

View attachment 596697
Hi, as the missing piece is not a magnet i have used a piece of a bean can lid when needed.

Back