1/6 Hot Toys 1:6 Avengers Endgame : Rescue figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got this and Im having a difficult time opening the middle air flaps on the back. The hinge has to extend out before it swings up but the flaps seem really stuck. Feels like it will snap off if I force it. Every review just shows them opening it with no problem. :confused:

Figure is great but the range of motion on head turning left and right is really limited. I wish the arm guards could swivel with the hands. And Im wondering if I could switch out the neck joint so I could attach the Pepper head from IM3

Most of the Armors have subtle weathering all over but Rescue has zero weathering. Peppers suit is fresh out of the factory.

I have trouble getting mine to open as well. One came out with a bit of force, but the other seems like it's going to snap if I apply any more force.

I have trouble getting mine to open as well. One came out with a bit of force, but the other seems like it's going to snap if I apply any more force.
same here but i used a fine flat screwdriver wrapped in cloth pushed right up to the hinge & gently twist side to side until released also if you can get out the battery cover you will have a better angle.

Is this figure even selling well? It's been out for awhile and it doesn't seem to have any buzz.

I checked my account and it looks like I was due to be charged my remaining balance on August 20. I paid in full now, so hopefully that will speed things along
Mine has been paid off for months. Sadly, payment method or status doesn't seem to matter much.

My original last payment was due in late Aug. I paid that off in mid-July, and now I got my shipment in late Julyā€¦So paying it off early worked out pretty well for me.

I did the exact same thing for my EG BW, but I didnā€™t get my shipment until a couple months after paying it off early. So I guess it doesnā€™t work every time.

Last edited:
Curious, when did you guys order? I'm guessing orders are processed first come, first serve with no regards to when it was paid off as long as it's paid.

Given Sideshow's delays, I've stopped bothering with their installment plans and just do the full payment when it's ready to ship.

Will be shipping on 7/29!!!
So it has arrived and the flaps seem ok. The connection piece for the flying drone parts are way weaker than I ever imagined. I am so afraid to try to stick it on her back. Will have to take some time to study this one in greater detail, including checking out all the lights. This is the last figure I ordered in 2019 and she took 2 years. I really hope it doesnā€™t take 2 years to get my 2020 HT ordersā€¦ I ordered them pretty late, in Nov 2020ā€¦

Last edited:
Whoever is considering this, just have patience. It'll be marked down significantly in a few months from now.

Well this is a new one for me.

After getting the charging notice 2 days ago from SS, today they sent me another e-mail saying it's been delayed until Oct-Nov.
Same here. I'm hoping like some of the other mistaken emails this week, it's an error. Mine is now in the locked "item processing" phase. So that means it will likely charge shipping tomorrow. Someone is asleep over there.

I received notice from Hot Toys a few days ago that the Rescue figure was finally in and they would be charging my final payment tomorrow (Aug 26). The item usually ships the following day, and I receive it the day after that. My two month wait was over (or so I thought)ā€¦.I just got an e-mail from Hot Toys after they closed for the day that my order is ā€œdelayedā€ until Oct/Nov time-frame. Really?? Really???? I was used to the two-three month delay here in the statesā€¦..but FIVE months???? And they wonder why people are ordering through third partiesā€¦..

Back