1/6 Hot Toys 1:6 Avengers Endgame : Rescue figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
201494427_10158079108722344_4900728167955810583_n.jpg

And WOW !!!

This team up is looking fantabulous!!!

I have that Gamora, Wasp, Shuri and Nebula; I'm soooooo looking forward to this!!!!

And WOW !!!

This team up is looking fantabulous!!!

I have that Gamora, Wasp, Shuri and Nebula; I'm soooooo looking forward to this!!!!
Sadly I had to pass on most of them for either exposed joints or ugly doll hair.

Doesn't help that they've done the usual brown-blonde mess with the hair when it was fairly clearly blonde AF in the brief scenes of Endgame.

I'm buying this figure, but I have to say - $407 for this is way too much. Compare it to the ThreeZero hulkbuster, which is a bigger and more intricate/detailed figure for $249.

The likeness works great from some angles I think. But ultimately as nice as this figure looks, the sight of Pepper kicking all kinds of ass in her own sleek armor was still just way too silly for my taste. Even in a Marvel movie where ridiculous stuff happens all the time. Lol

FB_IMG_1624031034353.jpg

Looks more like Kirsten Dunst than Paltrow to me but hey, at least Hot Toys finally released a figure for the first time in four weeks. At this rate if they announced no more pre-orders, they could be all caught up by the year 2025!

I'm buying this figure, but I have to say - $407 for this is way too much. Compare it to the ThreeZero hulkbuster, which is a bigger and more intricate/detailed figure for $249.
Wow, $407 is the retail price? GTFO HT!!! lol.

I had no interest in this figure before and that absurd price tag certainly doesn't help their cause. Like the others have been saying, meh likeness, decent figure, outrageous price, but glad they are releasing Marvel products at least.

Maybe I'll consider it in the $200 region. In the meantime, this is money definitely saved!

Back