1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Professor Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In tonights daily update email, it says that EG Hulk will be shipping soon. I did a quick chat with SS and they confirmed it should be shipping by the end of the month. I know it has happened before ( maybe once or twice, and I have no memory of which figures ), but there were a few occasions where SS and HT released a figure at or about the same day/time.

In tonights daily update email, it says that EG Hulk will be shipping soon. I did a quick chat with SS and they confirmed it should be shipping by the end of the month. I know it has happened before ( maybe once or twice, and I have no memory of which figures ), but there were a few occasions where SS and HT released a figure at or about the same day/time.

Thank you!

I will believe it when I see it. Hot Toys didn't even include it in the "coming soon" photo they had a month or so ago and it's New Year hiatus over there, so I can't imagine this shipping from Sideshow by end of month. Not questioning you, just not confident that the info you got from Sideshow is accurate. I hope I'm wrong!

I'm 99% positive a similar thing happened last year, but I can't remember what figure it was.

I'm very curious to see how this guy turned out.

Hope some 3rd party companies produced his set of civilian clothing that we can dress this figure in.

I'd be up for that, got a third party outfit for my Legends Hulk

o3I2Nrjl.jpg

I would expect a delay email if you preordered this. Sideshow has this coming out in july but it hasnt dropped in hong kong yet and that usually happens a couple months prior. I suspect not many have this on order.

I would rather have had the burned version or the sweater version personally.

Found on internet…
Is this the final product photo?

Attachments

• 5BA5BA22-8053-437E-8467-32AAA9FDCA90.jpeg
    5BA5BA22-8053-437E-8467-32AAA9FDCA90.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 153
Does look better. Still a figure they should have passed on ever making in favor of his 2012 gettup.
While I think the look is awful, many might want him to complete their Endgame lineup. The onslaught of Cyborg fans helped with that, granted he looks way better than EG Hulk.

Does look better. Still a figure they should have passed on ever making in favor of his 2012 gettup.
I went and bought 2012 Hulk for cheaper than EG will cost. I don't dislike EG Hulk, but it doesn't represent Hulk to me.

Wow, they really have re-worked the sculpt. The new expression is a great improvement over the proto...

226367052_3947417465364774_7902397592499571216_n.jpg

Attachments

• 9597e264b52a2ecd86439f7ceff0c882.jpg
    9597e264b52a2ecd86439f7ceff0c882.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 84
avengers-endgame-hulk-taco-web-600x315.jpgavengers-endgame-hulk-thumbsup-700x317.jpg

I would bought either one of these versions over this one. I know it's the snap scene but it's just a look i would not enjoy seeing on the shelf everyday. A smiling hulk would be more fun and would be a perfect contrast to my angry hulk.

Expected to Ship: Dec 2021 - Feb 2022

Guess those who predicted he was coming soon missed this one.

Back