1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I saw a YouTuber try a slight mod to the lower section to help the leg articulation and it makes a huge difference IMO

the ab crunch is much better

Last edited:
Question for owners: How does this compare with the Civil War figure? I own neither and am trying to choose. I prefer the brighter colors on the CW Cap, but this one is still available for retail, so I am considering it, but on the fence.

Question for owners: How does this compare with the Civil War figure? I own neither and am trying to choose. I prefer the brighter colors on the CW Cap, but this one is still available for retail, so I am considering it, but on the fence.

I have both figures.

Captain America has been one of my favorites since I was a kid. So a few years ago when I started collecting these figures I had to make the choice between the AOU version and the (then new) CW version. I chose the CW version and have been really happy with him, it is a really good figure.

However, in a comparison between the CW and Endgame figures (although I slighter prefer the brighter colors on the CW version), IMO the Endgame version is superior in almost every way:

1) Much more accurate headsculpts.
2) Scalemail
3) Much more proportioned body
4) Better fitting pants (not as baggy as CW)

Just my 2 cents

I got a payment request last week but they take about a week to process when you pay now. Been very slow since Covid started in getting orders out for some reason.

I agree with everything Omega9300 wrote, but I wanted to point out a couple criticisms from other collectors. First, there's the the choice of material on the Endgame figure (more synthetic vinyl vs cloth). I do prefer the fabric but don't see the vinyl as a dealbreaker. Also, this release has plastic shields rather than metal ones, but I prefer plastic ones as they're easier to hold. And it comes with Mjolnir, an extra battle damaged shield, and the Peggy compass.

Between this and the CW version, I'd go with the Endgame release. Though full disclosure- I don't own either one (and don't plan to). I did consider getting the EG version but decided to mod the Infinity War version instead (with some EG accessories).

I agree with everything Omega9300 wrote, but I wanted to point out a couple criticisms from other collectors. First, there's the the choice of material on the Endgame figure (more synthetic vinyl vs cloth). I do prefer the fabric but don't see the vinyl as a dealbreaker. Also, this release has plastic shields rather than metal ones, but I prefer plastic ones as they're easier to hold. And it comes with Mjolnir, an extra battle damaged shield, and the Peggy compass.

Between this and the CW version, I'd go with the Endgame release. Though full disclosure- I don't own either one (and don't plan to). I did consider getting the EG version but decided to mod the Infinity War version instead (with some EG accessories).

Yes thanks for pointing out the issues about the materials and accessories, those things are really important to some people.

Although I got the Endgame version I chose to modify him by using a Strike Suit head (painted), using different arms, and bulking up the traps and thighs a bit. And despite the extra weight I paired him up with the CW diecast shield bk I like the appearance better than the plastic shield.

Attachments

• E948A5F8-0492-4687-9332-BDDD6D63FDB1.jpeg
    E948A5F8-0492-4687-9332-BDDD6D63FDB1.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 3425FE8A-9C6B-4856-9C82-58332FD41652.jpeg
    3425FE8A-9C6B-4856-9C82-58332FD41652.jpeg
    119.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 87CAA005-1E42-4009-A0CF-2A6170A3A752.jpeg
    87CAA005-1E42-4009-A0CF-2A6170A3A752.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 105
Just got an email from sideshow Your Captain America item will be arriving into our warehouse in a few days
My final payment is scheduled for 09/30/2021 😃😃😃

Yes thanks for pointing out the issues about the materials and accessories, those things are really important to some people.

Although I got the Endgame version I chose to modify him by using a Strike Suit head (painted), using different arms, and bulking up the traps and thighs a bit. And despite the extra weight I paired him up with the CW diecast shield bk I like the appearance better than the plastic shield.

Just trying to get in front of the other complaints :panic:

Nice looking mod! I'm using the Stealth head too (unpainted) on my IW mod, but I'm going for a battle damaged look with the half-broken shield. For a clean red shield, the CW one really is the best of the bunch.

Just got an email from sideshow Your Captain America item will be arriving into our warehouse in a few days
My final payment is scheduled for 09/30/2021 😃😃😃

Same. It feels like a lifetime ago that I ordered this thing.

Yes mine showed up yesterday, was invoiced, shipped and delivered in three working days. They sent my other 4 figures today.
Did you get any email confirmation from them before yours was shipped or did it just show up? I've still not heard anything from them and I paid in full back in February.

Back