1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. It seems to be the high collar version.

I just got home from work and got him out of the box so I haven't had much of a chance to do anything with him yet. I really like the look and feel of his outfit, it feels really high quality. Only downside is It's really restrictive, movement wise.

Cap arrived yesterday.

CC20FE49-F37F-4F78-884E-9B94A6A65EC6.jpeg

Yeah I love this figure also, I think Hot Toys did a great job with this figure band believe it to be the best iteration of Cap so far. But as you said I found the helmeted sculpt to appear undersized also. However, I found that replacing the head that came with this figure with the Strike Suit helmeted sculpt solved the “scale issue” for me. So now I think he looks awesome from any angle :) :)
I might try something like that then! 👍

Roll on the 2012 2.0, I'm so curious how that will turn out. Hoping that can be my first Cap - it will be if I can give the shape and proportions a passing grade. And I hope the suit won't be as restrictive as this one.....and that he has an ass.

I had a fortunate change of schedule and had a chance to open this guy up this evening, and I really just have to corroborate what everyone has said in that he's all around a winning figure. I really am pleased with him, and with his arrival, I finally retired my AOU Cap, one of my earliest figures. The difference six years makes REALLY shows here. I hope that a Strike Suit version sees the light of day too with these kinds of updates.

My CW Chris Evans headsculpt def has some blue on the back of neck...I unfortunately left that headsculpt on the figure and boxed him up. The only way to avoid the issue is to have some plastic wrapped around his neck.

My CW Chris Evans headsculpt def has some blue on the back of neck...I unfortunately left that headsculpt on the figure and boxed him up. The only way to avoid the issue is to have some plastic wrapped around his neck.
Damn, might keep that bit of plastic on then. It's not too visible, so might leave it on just in case.

Back