1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was getting so close to canceling this order but these recent pics have me anxious again to get it lol. Keep these pics coming. Looks great

How can you not like this?

Capt Portrait B.jpg

I have The Avengers (2012) HT figure which looks so outdated now when comparing it with these newer figures. My Mark III especially looks extremely cheap and they're four years apart!

I've always wanted the Civil War figure as it's my favorite suit from the films but I've very glad I waited for the Endgame figure. Concept Cap is great but in terms of film accuracy Endgame is the "definitive" version. But to each their own!

You have this one AND Rescue Cap now? Can we see a comparison?
I'll have to rescue the rescue cap out of it's box prison first. Obviously the HS is better on this but i love all the little details, actual cloth material and the overall look on rescue

I'll have to relook at Rescue Cap...

EDIT: Oh... that rescue cap. I had forgotten all about that one. Yeah, its very cool... but I'm looking for the one Cap that can best represent the MCU Cap era Phase 1, 2 and 3.

Rescue Cap would likely be my #3 after Stealth Cap at #2 (the look, not the figure -- I hope they do a 2.0 of Stealth Cap).

I've been waiting to add a Cap to my extremely small Marvel collection and have been leaning towards the new 2012 version.

This End Game version may be the definitive one but there's something about that bright colored one that I'm preferring. To be honest, I would love to get a version 2.0 of the "Star Spangled" version, as well.

The Russos generally love giving Cap a dark color scheme, and I've disliked most of their modern Cap outfits (too much blue on the chest/arms). The only exceptions are the Stealth and IW suits, both of which coincidentally have some contrast to break up the blue.

And if we're talking favorite Caps, mine is still the final TFA WWII suit. It's undersized and doesn't have a great likeness, but I still love it.

Mine has shipped from KG! Not really feeling the excitement for it, felt like it was a time ago the film came out. Hopefully when I have it in hand I'll feel it!

Back