Hot Toys 1/4 Scale Mandalorian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoody999

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
OK so this is unbelievable !!!

Going to look very cool !!

Who's going to get this ?

IMG_0839.jpg
IMG_0840.jpg

Just thinking of all the poses in those videos from Jedha and Man of Hot Collectibles applied to 1/4 scale ! Would look really good.

Begun the duplicate thread wars have.

How big would Baby Yoda be in quarter scale? 2-4 inches?

Can't wait to see what they come up with as a base for this figure. A sand and stone Tattoine base, or maybe an Ilum(?) snow base. Personally, I think I'd prefer a snow base, so as to distinguish it a little from the 1:6 scale Mandos. They raised the bar quite high with the Boba Fett sail-barge base.

EDIT: A Nevarro base with lava veins running through it would also look nice.

Can't wait to see what they come up with as a base for this figure. A sand and stone Tattoine base, or maybe an Ilum(?) snow base. Personally, I think I'd prefer a snow base, so as to distinguish it a little from the 1:6 scale Mandos. They raised the bar quite high with the Boba Fett sail-barge base.

EDIT: A Nevarro base with lava veins running through it would also look nice.

Picked up several of the Phicen Snow Soldier bases a while back for Marvel and LOTR figs, so am rooting for Nevarro lava or sandstone. There's the scale thing re the Phicen bases but might work. Or I could just go out to yard, grab some slate and epoxy.:frank

My first 1/4 HT - hope they wire the cape for those *drama poses*:lightsabe

Picked up several of the Phicen Snow Soldier bases a while back for Marvel and LOTR figs, so am rooting for Nevarro lava or sandstone. There's the scale thing re the Phicen bases but might work. Or I could just go out to yard, grab some slate and epoxy.:frank

My first 1/4 HT - hope they wire the cape for those *drama poses*:lightsabe

You'll be impressed with these 1/4 figures! :wink1: I certainly was blown away when I got my first QS fig, just the sheer size, detail, weight/presence was on another level.

Sooo.. what base is this one coming with? The Deluxe base is too busy for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooo.. what base is this one coming with? The Deluxe base is too busy for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regular for me. $100 more for the deluxe I'd much rather put towards another 1/6 figure.

Back