Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I sorta just roll my eyes and accept the scratches on the Batmobile. I notice new flaws on that every time I look at it.
The figure is too darn fragile anyway. I swear you could scratch it by farting it its' vicinity. I've long come to just accept those mirco scuffs that pop out of nowhere every time I check it.

Honestly hard to notice. My Robocop doesn’t have that line but my helmet isn’t perfect either. Very very small pits in the plastic (under the paint) on mine. Both of our issues are hard to notice unless you bring it up to your eye.
Can you post a pic? I want to see

BD5519A4-AB09-406D-8B3D-9AD386F6A9A8.jpeg

Kind of hard to tell from the blurry image but you might be able to make out the small pits. Worth noting this Robocop was sealed before display. Never dropped or excessively handled.

I'll take some pics of mine later, I'm sure it's not perfect either up close but the figure has looked amazing on the shelf since the day I got it

Arms should pop off at the shoulder as they’re ball joints but use caution. The plastic adapter inside the body (that the arm pops into) is prone to cracking/breaking.

Anybody saw the latest season of Movies that Made Us on Netflix? Robocop is one of the episodes and they used a lot of shots of the HT figure as a stand in, easily distinguishable by the paint job. :lol

Looks like the joint crack is a widespread issue. My friend's plastic joint also cracked on both arms.

He always posed his Robo in a museum pose. He took him out of detolf for cleaning the last week and both arms took a shelf dive one after the other.

Last edited:
Yes it does. Robocop just seems to be cursed when it comes to Hot Toys - between the seemingly doomed materials they insist on using and Robo's distractingly inaccurate paintjob - a shame, because the sculpts and articulation engineering were otherwise amazing with Robo and ED-209.

Back