Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BB2B8C45-912F-4F09-815D-3C30E9259B6D.jpg

So today I saw this on Instagram. This looks like a picture from a convention setting, and that's definitely the Hot Toys figure (the production version, based on the silver colour), but I'm not aware of Hot Toys ever prototyping a car even for display purposes.

I'm wondering if this is just somebody's personal project, or if some company actually produced a 1/6 cruiser at some point?

659fe5972b7cbadfeb58f8043aea6244.jpg

So today I saw this on Instagram. This looks like a picture from a convention setting, and that's definitely the Hot Toys figure (the production version, based on the silver colour), but I'm not aware of Hot Toys ever prototyping a car even for display purposes.

I'm wondering if this is just somebody's personal project, or if some company actually produced a 1/6 cruiser at some point?

That’s possibly this guy’s custom commissioned 1:6 Robocop cruiser. It’s the only one I’m aware of in existence.

That would be really cool to have. I always thought his police car looked nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really would love for Hot Toys to re-release this in R2 colors. Or more accurate R1 colors.

I would love to see a R2 with the Z shaped battle damaged helmet. Maybe with a Cain brain lol

That would be awesome!! R2 with BD pieces and a Cain figure both with diecast pieces would be a dream come true! Let?s hope one day HT makes it a reality.

My figure has been in its box since new. Now I took some shots of it and noticed the skin color had changed A LOT darker, it's like he's Puerto Rican now, or something. Disappointed. Now it's harder to sell, too. How much do people pay for these nowadays?

My figure has been in its box since new. Now I took some shots of it and noticed the skin color had changed A LOT darker, it's like he's Puerto Rican now, or something. Disappointed. Now it's harder to sell, too. How much do people pay for these nowadays?

The skin paint changed? That's unusual, I've never heard of that.

Back