Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A rainy day is a good day to photograph ChromeCop in flattering light.

DSC_0174.jpegDSC_0175.jpegDSC_0166.jpegDSC_0186.jpegDSC_0192.jpegDSC_0194.jpeg

Definitely some quality poses there.

I recently picked up the Enterbay 1/4 figure. Once you slide the unadvertised Weller faceplate in there, it really makes for a nice upgrade over the HT piece. It's articulation is far more limited, but it has better proportions and a more accurate base colour to the armour.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Definitely some quality poses there.

I recently picked up the Enterbay 1/4 figure. Once you slide the unadvertised Weller faceplate in there, it really makes for a nice upgrade over the HT piece. It's articulation is far more limited, but it has better proportions and a more accurate base colour to the armour.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
Thanks! Yeah the Enterbay quarter-scale figure has always intrigued me, but I've gotta stick with my 1:6.

Few more today because why not. "Your move, creep".

DSC_0197_2048.jpgDSC_0200_2048.jpg

That R2 repaint is awesome. It's actually more accurate that way, since the black parts are all shiny. In R1, the black parts were slightly duller looking. HT love doing re-issues in another colourway, so why we never got this version is a mystery. The Mandalorian figure is the exact shade R1 should have been. :slap

Back