Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to mention that I officially have joined this club. I might keep my Martoys pre order ( though I think it’s not happening anymore) and mod that. But, I think I can retire from collecting and be satisfied. 05845F65-B7E1-430C-93FA-7F504F953537.jpeg

I forgot to mention that I officially have joined this club. I might keep my Martoys pre order ( though I think it’s not happening anymore) and mod that. But, I think I can retire from collecting and be satisfied. View attachment 528226
Congratulations on finding him. I love the Burton figures. Joker is so much fun to pose with all of his accessories. Love the Headsculpt detail on him too.

Great pic NiN! :clap

With the update to the forum and it taking me back to the first page, it takes me back to the time when Hot Toys announcements were actually exciting and not just "Oh another Marvel/Star Wars figure... cool I guess"

I still remember when Joker's price was announced and we were all taken aback a little bit saying it had to be due to Jack Nicholson's cut, yet now that's standard pricing for a basic figure :slap

Great pic NiN! :clap

With the update to the forum and it taking me back to the first page, it takes me back to the time when Hot Toys announcements were actually exciting and not just "Oh another Marvel/Star Wars figure... cool I guess"

I still remember when Joker's price was announced and we were all taken aback a little bit saying it had to be due to Jack Nicholson's cut, yet now that's standard pricing for a basic figure :slap
You know, I bet that’s why they aren’t going to reissue this one. That and it’s not an iron man figure.

For those who still had the Mars toys on pre order, they pretty much gave an update with a blank sculpt, and were very defensive when it came to their” doubters”. Either way, I got this grail so no need to cheat myself out of one.

For those who still had the Mars toys on pre order, they pretty much gave an update with a blank sculpt, and were very defensive when it came to their” doubters”. Either way, I got this grail so no need to cheat myself out of one.

I never guessed they actually had a Facebook page.

Mars Toys

1 hr ·

Whenever I see some doubts, I feel sad.

212421820_193662336098332_5490783928128118194_n.jpg

Alejandro Benavides
And Joker final product????

https://www.facebook.com/profile.ph...1MCj2vyFewciysI2qJP63opjq25OSGD0B&__tn__=R]-R
8iuTX4LlGZO.png
Author
Mars Toys
Alejandro Benavides Still in production. If you don't want to get exquisite products, then I can just do something to perfuse you.

well at least they nailed the art perfected by HT of announcing variant figures while the original suffers in long delays.

I just realised Mars Toys had a Facebook page, and they gave a recent update on their Nicholson Joker.

He's due out very soon, then they'll do a pre-order for a reissue. After that they'll show an as yet unspecified 2.0 version.

News link:

Short video showing the figure:

On other threads on their page they also confirmed they're making Batman and Catwoman.

Back