Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread seems a bit dead cause this is a old figure, but for those like me that still love this amazing piece from hot toys, One sixth corner store is doing a beret hat for him. I order one and will review it soon, but as they are doing only 100 of them, you may considering getting one.

I ordered one of the berets but it’s odd they didn’t offer at least the tie along with it. It’s kinda useless without the tie. Fortunately I’ve got one already but for those that don’t I’m not sure what they’ll do.

I ordered one of the berets but it?s odd they didn?t offer at least the tie along with it. It?s kinda useless without the tie. Fortunately I?ve got one already but for those that don?t I?m not sure what they?ll do.
You had me go review the movie scene, I never realized he is using a different tie than the one from Hot Toys.
May I ask where did you get the tie? Ill be receiving my dx08 head repainted to match this scene, and now you got me mazed with this tie thing:lol

You had me go review the movie scene, I never realized he is using a different tie than the one from Hot Toys.
May I ask where did you get the tie? Ill be receiving my dx08 head repainted to match this scene, and now you got me mazed with this tie thing:lol

:lol I got the tie, green handkerchief and beret set in trade from a guy in the UK about a year ago. His beret is nice but I was just curious about the one from OSK.

The makeup for me isn’t a problem. I can do a messy repaint well enough. That knockoff coming out soon will be perfect for a custom museum look. I would imagine most everybody buying a beret are prepared to do their own paint work. Most people, including myself, would find it difficult making a decent tie though.

The makeup for me isn’t a problem. I can do a messy repaint well enough. That knockoff coming out soon will be perfect for a custom museum look. I would imagine most everybody buying a beret are prepared to do their own paint work. Most people, including myself, would find it difficult making a decent tie though.

You said you have a set that included a tie, can you take some pics of it and the beret you have Coco?

The makeup for me isn?t a problem. I can do a messy repaint well enough. That knockoff coming out soon will be perfect for a custom museum look. I would imagine most everybody buying a beret are prepared to do their own paint work. Most people, including myself, would find it difficult making a decent tie though.

Just got a photo of my repainted extra DX08 head, looks much better than I expected. Hopefully will have it by this week.

B71F69EE-529D-4C59-9A19-3AB5C046F22A.jpg

Looks amazing Bigbreda! Who's doing the custom for you?
All I know is that is a customizer/artist from China. Don't think he as any social media, and it was a shot in the dark sending my DX08 head based on trust.
Would be smarter to wait for the Mars Toys release and send the head they're doing, but I had this extra head on a drawer for months, I just went for it.
I will receive it tomorrow, and I will get an early sample Beret from OSC, I will share some photos once I have it ready.

I wonder if the mar toys is still happening. Last I heard, they still haven?t even released the water white figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the mar toys is still happening. Last I heard, they still haven?t even released the water white figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not only Walter White, they have Ra's al ghul as well to release before that Joker.
I keep my pre-order in, I just need that suit to come out well.

My repainted head with the beret from OSC, got sent an early sample, may shoot a video later showing it.

IMG_1634.jpg

Back