Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally blown away. I think that HT gets better with each release.

Within a the next year, they will be creating living, breathing people.

Here's hoping they get an Olivia Wilde and Halle Berry license.

Maybe is me ... the hat looks off!! and after that the figure is PERFECT!!!!! :)

Just curious, does anyone know why it says it comes with a pair of white gloves? Dont even see any pics of them.

Pretty sure it's the white fabric wristbands that go under the cuffs of the shirt/gloves

Big Jack will be so proud of this work of art by HT! :bow

He might even court Yulli when he founds out that she's the one who's responsible for sculpting its HS! :lol

"wait til they get a load of me".............:yess:............:lol

I can't believe an actual production Nich Joker will be on my shelf soon. :rock

Both bats and Joker are still pending final approval. I'm completely happy with Batman but I've still got my fingers crossed that they'll at least tweak Joker's pants pattern and color before production. The hat hair bugs me but I'm almost positive that ain't gonna change.

Hat hair is the only nit I have... aside from that I'm damn happy with this one. Batman and the Joker are going to look amazing together :rock

I like the keaton figure more simply because of the character, but this joker is unreal. Looks so friggen realistic with the classic poses.

Maybe is me ... the hat looks off!! and after that the figure is PERFECT!!!!! :)

It's not you. The brim isn't wide enough, and the crown looks a little too wide (probably to fit sculpted hair). The hat should be easy enough for them to fix.

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...iscussion/626395-hot-toys-dx-1989s-joker.html

11082521578bc3fff4da88cdcd.jpg

Back