Hokuto No Ken and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They probably are the same material but the pants just came apart instantly and the jacket seems fine, though I’m sure it’s fragile still. It’s wortg the risk, figures no fun with messed up pants and even if the jacket had fallen apart shirtless kenshiro still works.
View attachment 378492

well i'm sure at some point in the comic Kenshiro had some reallly messed up pants & Jackets.

Hahaha yes they fit perfect due to Kenshiro's slender legs

so there's only 1 seller on ebay carrying this pants, wish it was $9.

never though about using female pants on medicom figures. i damage a fabric pant (disintegrated by touch...) bought a set of suit for it but the waist ended up too big but since it's in sitting position not a big issue, should have gotten a female pants, the original pants had wide opening on the feet and there is non of such design in the market. Guess 70's style figure just not common.

so there's only 1 seller on ebay carrying this pants, wish it was $9.

never though about using female pants on medicom figures. i damage a fabric pant (disintegrated by touch...) bought a set of suit for it but the waist ended up too big but since it's in sitting position not a big issue, should have gotten a female pants, the original pants had wide opening on the feet and there is non of such design in the market. Guess 70's style figure just not common.

Yeah I was wrong on the $9 but still $15 isn't bad and they really do fit perfect

Playing with the idea of reading FOTNS.

I'm about 25% into Blade of the Immortal so I plan on picking something up after that, and it might be it.

I got Ermes today, and a few others, now I just need to get Weather Report to complete my Stone Ocean collection

GypsELg.jpg

JkGbaAK.jpg

wEit7Fn.jpg

xXh1zY1.jpg

Wq3RNle.jpg

A3ddGjM.jpg

5lII1i5.jpg

jy3dNMT.jpg

Ui2T7YV.jpg

Just waiting for Diego and D4C.

well its been two years since you posted this lol, but Diego is currently up for pre-order; he releases in sometime this month. I ordered mine off of plazajapan, and he's now out of stock there. AmiAmi still has him though! Also, there's going to be a blue version of Diego in the future.

well its been two years since you posted this lol, but Diego is currently up for pre-order; he releases in sometime this month. I ordered mine off of plazajapan, and he's now out of stock there. AmiAmi still has him though! Also, there's going to be a blue version of Diego in the future.

I actually got them Aug 2018 from ebay, the wonderfest release. Getting the new Johnny in Jan.

Back