• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale "Hicks Trophy" Xenomorph bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoreCraft

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I recently created this as a "salute" of sorts to the character "Corporal Hicks", as I am still really salty over what they did to the character (and actor) in the 3rd film.
Hoping to sell a few of these, but limited, as I can't imagine making that many by myself. Each would come with a signed certificate of authenticity.
Traditionally hand sculpted in clay. Moulded, and cast in platinum silicone, of various shore hardnesses to match the respective tissues (the back open wound is shore 00 for squishyness, and the dome is shore 40 for toughness). The teeth are cold cast aluminium, and the back has UV reactive glow in the dark fx paint.
I filmed the process and edited into timelapse, for anyone interested in watching it come together.

Feel free to PM, comment, with any questions. Best to you fine fellows and hope you enjoy the work. - Nicholas

Alien Warrior 2.jpg
Alien Warrior 9.jpg
Alien Warrior 7.jpg
Alien Warrior 13.jpg
Alien Warrior 1.jpg

Back