Hi new to forum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timr

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi just getting back to collecting sideshow figures again as my wife is allowing me to make a cinema room after we build our extension so what better for decoration. I used to own several lord of the rings figures but sold them the fund my old hobbie of astronomy which I've gone off the boil with, at the end of the LOTR collection I got into the premium format silver screen and got a number of them. I wish I'd kept them as to rebuy them I'll have to remortgage my house. On this occasion I decided to go with the undead theme as I can realistically get the series, I've already bought the frozen dead nazi, the undead carcass and the patient zero bust and looking the buy the patient zero premium format, also along the way I've bought London after midnight premium format the jack the ripper and nosferatu premium to get me going.ive been looking at some of the collections posted and there stunning hope to replicate something as impressive. Forgot to mention I live in the Uk and I'm a little jealous of the US buyer obviously more choice on the 2nd buyer market as here in the Uk I can only find 1 patient zero for sale.

Hi there

A cinema room would be awesome. The better half does not agree watching the walking dead in 100" screen with surround sound is great idea but she will agree soon I hope :)

I know what could be better lucky for me my wife enjoys the walking dead as much as I do

My problem or not depending on how you luck at it my wife and kids will spend as much time in there as I will, my 10 yr girls favourite film is guardians of the galaxies and has made me order a baby groot so she watches every type of film she allowed to she got great taste for her age.

Sounds like you have the perfect set up I'm hoping my collection gets that big I'm forced into a cinema room. Just make sure your daughter doesn't sell them learnt that lesson with my Star Wars collection at a very young age.

I was the same I had almost all the early star wars figures but as I'm sure you did you opened them and played with them,I remember I gave all mine away to my nephew and he used to play with them in his back garden I often wonder if went into the garden and dug it up I might find them don't think a muddy jawa would fetch much, having said that I found a wookie in loft were I was installing a new header tank.

Oh yes! Had every character and every vehicle to a stage where i was just buying stormtroopers to build an army just wondering what they would have all fetched now!!! Well the recently sold Jawa went for a tidy sum the muddy version would just be a custom job in todays terms i'm sure someone would have bought it.

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back