Hi new here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psyrous

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello all

Glad to be here with like minded people. In to collecting a variety of different things. Action figures, video games, lego, but primarily Hot Toys from Nolan & Snyder DC films and the first 6 Star Wars movies as well as statues by Prime 1 and Sideshow from SW, DC, Dark souls, Bloodborne the Witcher etc. I do try and have some control over myself and collect specific things, but that usually doesn't work.

Great to be here!

D

Hello and Welcome to the Freak Show!
wavesmile.gif

I don't think I need any more enabling, otherwise I will have to tell the wife that the utility bills & rent are going up and then buy a lovely statue

I don't think I need any more enabling, otherwise I will have to tell the wife that the utility bills & rent are going up and then buy a lovely statue
You may not need it but you’ll get it, don’t worry :lecture

You may not need it but you’ll get it, don’t worry :lecture
currently having an internal struggle over trying to persuade myself to buy XM Studios Revan and Malak, but also trying to persuade myself not to buy them

currently having an internal struggle over trying to persuade myself to buy XM Studios Revan and Malak, but also trying to persuade myself not to buy them
Buy them. Do it in honour of me who doesn’t have the space.

Buy them. Do it in honour of me who doesn’t have the space.
I know full well I will buy them and have to incur the import fees, shipping etc and after I commit to a PP another company will reveal versions for a western release

I know full well I will buy them and have to incur the import fees, shipping etc and after I commit to a PP another company will reveal versions for a western release
I’ve been holding out hope for some 1/6 KOTOR stuff for years now, no such luck as of yet.
Maybe if I buy these they’ll be announced just to spite me.

I’ve been holding out hope for some 1/6 KOTOR stuff for years now, no such luck as of yet.
Maybe if I buy these they’ll be announced just to spite me.
precisely my concern!

I bought up a brand new batman begins hot toy recently about a week before they announced a re release

precisely my concern!

I bought up a brand new batman begins hot toy recently about a week before they announced a re release
Haha typical.
Someone paid $1000 for the War Machine Mk1 on ebay a couple weeks ago.

awesome

lego recently announced a rerun of their lego tumbler from TDK trilogy and you should see the amount of people trying to sell their pristine ones dug out from the loft that they have been waiting to flip for years. great way to lose money

I'm out on everything except Hot Toys. Statues are just too much and I like the real clothing/armor/reposing of figures.

I'm out on everything except Hot Toys. Statues are just too much and I like the real clothing/armor/reposing of figures.
yeah I have more figures than statues these days. Much easier to display, clean etc and better price points. I havent quite mastered the art of posing. too scared after I snapped BVS supermans foot off inside his suit. Good job he has a stand for flying pose

I dont do anything crazy. Museum poses usually are good enough for me.

Back