Hi all newbie from the uk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, im trying to insert and image of my collection but it will wont allow it from my phone? Do i have to upload it else where?

Thanks, im trying to insert and image of my collection but it will wont allow it from my phone? Do i have to upload it else where?

You should be able to add images directly from your device by using this option:

111.jpg

How odd im only getting htpp option, the drag and drop isnt showing at all. I have tried on desktop pc and phone.

Aw ok i can do it on other sub forums just not this one.

How odd im only getting htpp option, the drag and drop isnt showing at all. I have tried on desktop pc and phone.

Are you able to click the box and locate the image?

When you click on 'Insert Image' there are two options at the top of the box. Left is 'Upload' and right is 'By URL'. Click each to activate them.

If all else fails upload the image somewhere and use the second option (By URL).

I just tested it on a few of the sub forums, It works fine just not letting me on this one.

No bother i will post it in the correct part of the forum. Thank you for the help.

Hi everyone.

Just joined in from the uk. Im a big DCEU fan and collector. Hope to expand my knowledge and collection with your help
Welcome, I live in Stockport, let me know if you're from up north and want to chat about nerdy topics!

Welcome. Just be careful while in the Collector Freaks Zone, as you'll have a tendency to buy more stuff.

Back