HELP with Sideshow T800 BUST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olbertfrog

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello I got a bust from a family friend but the left eyes is misplaced crosseyed anybody knows how to replace it in position ?
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20220911_205103.jpg
    IMG_20220911_205103.jpg
    469.4 KB · Views: 3
Are there any visible seams within the eye socket? A place where the eye might be connected and have been glued in? If so, could you apply some type of protective foam with masking tape around the outside of the socket and prise the eyeball out to reposition it?

Are there any visible seams within the eye socket? A place where the eye might be connected and have been glued in? If so, could you apply some type of protective foam with masking tape around the outside of the socket and prise the eyeball out to reposition it?
Tried but it looks helpless. Gonna return it. It was the last one so I will wait for another release.

Thanks all 🙂

A hook tool or two and try to pull it straight back out the front was what I would try. I was also thinking that aiming a heat gun in the socket and prying the eye over might have worked also.

Back