Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn’t help but notice that every Hot Toys boxed figure was suddenly out of stock…..just in time for the sale to kick in.

Perhaps they were all immediately snagged in the first minute of the sale. Perhaps not.
Yeah, I found that entirely jjive. Don't send me an e-mail saying "everything on the site will be on sale" in the AM, leading me to waste an hour perusing site for things to buy, and then yank them all before sale begins. The e-mail should've been clear no boxed items would be included. EXTREMELY WEAK SAUCE.

Man, I had a boxed TBLeague figure in my cart and somebody bought it before the sale even started! I hope they got stuck paying full price, the stinker! ;)

Then, three times I tried to click on the button to complete my purchase, only to have to go back and take another item out of my cart due it selling out!

I still got a great selection of bits and pieces though! Thanks ToyAnxiety, and Happy Holidays! You rock!

Had to remove a few select things from the cart (as they were sold out) but was able to order most of what I wanted.

I did notice that the shipping rate was crazy high. Mine came out to $65.00!!! I wrote a note on the order to please review and adjust accordingly. I ordered nothing big or heavy to warrant that amount.

Yeah I note that too, and IME TA always refunded me the difference when the shipping quote was high, so no biggie. Also, lol I placed an order right before they announced the sale :lol

Had to remove a few select things from the cart (as they were sold out) but was able to order most of what I wanted.

I did notice that the shipping rate was crazy high. Mine came out to $65.00!!! I wrote a note on the order to please review and adjust accordingly. I ordered nothing big or heavy to warrant that amount.

Yeah I note that too, and IME TA always refunded me the difference when the shipping quote was high, so no biggie. Also, lol I placed an order right before they announced the sale :lol

Same, Zurdo. TA has refunded me anything beyond exact shipping even without asking. Sometimes it’s only a very minuscule amount but they still do.

And if it’s any consolation, it may have been for the best you got the order in before the sale. What you wanted may have sold out within seconds as some items did.

I’m sure they’ll take care of it after they box up everything for you, FAF.

Very grateful for the sale. Got what I wanted. Thank you as always, Toy Anxiety.

I was actually out with friends when the sale started (almost forgot!) and made two separate orders. Thankfully and graciously TA recognized without me saying so when placing the second order and I got a refund notification yesterday which was a pleasant surprise! Big thanks to TA as they really don’t have to do that

I was actually out with friends when the sale started (almost forgot!) and made two separate orders. Thankfully and graciously TA recognized without me saying so when placing the second order and I got a refund notification yesterday which was a pleasant surprise! Big thanks to TA as they really don’t have to do that
That’s happened to me a couple of times, I think they just do it by practice, real classy customer service.

*Update for 12/01/21*

spider-gwen-spider-verse-gallery-16.jpg

New & Restock Breakdowns!

Hot Toys Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - Spider-Gwen!

PureArts Cyberpunk 2077: V (Male)!

SSR Hush (Batman)!

Dark Toys Anton (DX Edition)!

Super Duck The Water Princess!

Daftoys Knightmare Coat & Scarf Boxed Set!

Coming Soon!

CC Toys The Last Survivor Joel 2.0
CC Toys The Last Survivor Clicker
Asmus LOTR Legalos (Battle of Helm's Deep Version)
Hot Toys Batman: Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn
SYY Toys Greek Fighter (Troy)

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

*Update for 12/02/21*

R.jpg

Hot Toys Star Wars The Clone Wars Captain Rex!
Hot Toys Star Wars The Clone Wars 501st Deluxe Clone Trooper!
Hot Toys Star Wars The Clone Wars Coruscant Guard!

Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Shoretrooper Squad Leader!

Hot Toys Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back Lando Calrissian!

Hot Toys Star Wars The Mandalorian Death Watch Mandalorian!

Coming Soon!

*Update for 12/08/21*

Hot-Toys-Venom-Movie-Figure-021.jpg

Hot Toys Venom!

Toys Battalion Underground King!

Hot Toys Avengers Endgame Hulk!

Hot Toys Avengers Infinity War: Captain America (Movie Promo)!

Hot Toys Avengers Infinity War: Bucky Barnes!

Hot Toys Avengers Infinity War: Doctor Strange!

Hot Toys Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Falcon!

Hot Toys Black Panther: Black Panther!

Sideshow Marvel Comics Cyclops (Astonishing X-Men Version)

Coming Soon!

Oooo I hope that Astonishing Cyclops is an indication that Astonishing Wolverine might also be parted out :pray: if I didn’t already have the Cyclops head, I definitely would’ve jumped on it.

Last edited:
Hi,
When do your breakdowns usually happen and at what time?
Thank you)

*Update for 12/09/21*

lggy0115.jpg

Asmus Toys Lord of the Rings Legolas (Battle of Helm's Deep)!

CC Toys The Last Survivor Part II: Joe (Jackson Version)!
CC Toys The Last Survivor Part II: Clicker (Seattle Version)!

SYY Toys Greek Fighter!

Asmus Toys Lord of the Rings Elrond!

Asmsu Toys Lord of the Rings Elven Warrior!

Coming Soon!

Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Thor

Back