Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had that too. Took out the Hawkeye arrows in my cart and went from $125 in shipping to $18. So something about the estimated size and weight of the items must have been ballooning the estimate.

I think it's the way the system handles the length of the items. Sometimes it pushes it past the limit and causes the shipping to go crazy on large orders. We are keeping a list for shipping refunds that I'll process as soon as I get a breather.

I figured it was probably just a technical issue like that. It was a sizeable order but not physically giant. One body, a head, a few clothes and accessories. Nothing giant sized or particularly heavy. Being in Utah even some of those big diorama bases haven’t been too bad since I’m so close.

Same here. I had a Phicen body in the cart and dropped the body and all went to normal shipping cost.

The Spiderman head I ordered correctly arrived in Dublin on the 7th of this month but has somehow now found its way to Jamaica NY. :confused:

My two Wish Lists have never looked more bare :thud: thankfully it's of my own doing :lol (other than missing out on the phicen bodies). Also, THANK YOU @Toy Anxiety not only for the sale, but for combining so many of my back to back orders AND sending a refund for them! You guys really are the true MVPs of the part-out sites.

The Spiderman head I ordered correctly arrived in Dublin on the 7th of this month but has somehow now found its way to Jamaica NY. :confused:
Now tracking says it's in Phoenix Arizona. Looks like it's being returned to you TA, can you confirm?

edit - I can pm more specific details if you've shipped to more than one Andrews in Ireland recently.

Last edited:
I had the same issue with the shipping. I made four separate orders and the prices were wildy different. I wanted to dispute some of the crazier ones but I figured I should just pay it and talk to you guys after so my stuff didn't get jacked. Thanks to you again TA. I love this hobby and you guys are making so many customs possible. Cheers!

Now tracking says it's in Phoenix Arizona. Looks like it's being returned to you TA, can you confirm?

edit - I can pm more specific details if you've shipped to more than one Andrews in Ireland recently.
Please send me an email to: [email protected]

I'll see what I can find out and reply to that email.

Thanks!

Ken
--toyanxiety.com

he-man_she-ra_a_christmas_special.jpg

Friendly Reminder!

Our Christmas in Eternia Sale will be ending tomorrow (July 31st, 2021) at 5:00pm Arizona Time.

There is still time to take advantage of the 50% everything on the website discount.

Happy Holidays from Skeletor, He-Man, She-Ra, and all of us here at Toy Anxiety!​

Unfortunately for me this sale came just one day after I had placed a big order with Toy Anxiety! Placed an order on 23rd July unbeknownst to me a 50% off sale was coming :(

*Update for 08/04/21*

Hot-Toys-TROS-Rey-11.jpg

New & Restock Breakdowns!

Hot Toys Star Wars: The Rise of the Skywalker Kylo Ren!
Hot Toys Star Wars: The Rise of the Skywalker Rey & D-O!

Hot Toy Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back (40th Anniversary) Darth Vader!

Hot Toys Star Wars: The Mandalorian & The Child!
Hot Toys Star Wars: The Mandalorian Scout Trooper w/ Speeder Bike!

Sideshow Star Wars: Return of the Jedi Lando (Skiff Guard)!
Sideshow Star Wars: A New Hope Luke Skywalker (Yavin Ceremony)!

Coming Soon!

Hot Toys Spider-Man (PS4) - Spider-Man (Anti-Doc Ock Suit)!
TBLeague Royal Defender (Golden & Black)!
TBLeague RA The God of the Sun (Golden & Silver)!

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

the speeder bike is a great deal. If I didn't own the set, I would buy it for my Sideshow Scout

who ever doesnt own this bike, its a cool bike to own, even just to display on its own or just throw a random figure on it, maybe a Jawa or for IG11

*Update for 08/05/21*

spider-man-anti-ock-suit-gallery-9.jpg

Hot Toys Spider-Man (PS4) Spider-Man (Anti-Doc Ock)!

Hot Toys Spider-Man Far from Home: Upgraded Suit!
Hot Toys Spider-Man Far from Home: Stealth Suit (Deluxe)!

Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation Roadblock
Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation Snake Eyes!

ThreeZero Dorohedoro - Caiman (Anime Version)!
ThreeZero One Punch Man - Saitama (Season 2)!

Toys City Diao Xiang!

Coming Soon!

303 Toys Cao Cao (Copper Armor Version)
DID WWII US 2nd Ranger Battalion Private Jackson
Ekurz Grim Reaper Company Security Service Operation
Flagset Edwar Scissorhands
Blackbox Toys Haloween Killer Melva

Hey Toy Anxiety, any plans to breakdown the Hot Toys Mandalorian Scout Trooper? Not the one that comes with the Speeder Bike, just the trooper. I want to try and get the base as the one in my wishlist was scooped during the recent sale :lol

Hey Toy Anxiety, any plans to breakdown the Hot Toys Mandalorian Scout Trooper? Not the one that comes with the Speeder Bike, just the trooper. I want to try and get the base as the one in my wishlist was scooped during the recent sale :lol
Do you mean the display stand? If so, the Scout with Speeder comes with a display stand as well as the Speeder Bike. And we will break him down again once inventory levels warrant it.

*Update for 08/06/21*

The-Lord-of-the-Rings-Logo.jpg

Asmus Lord of the Rings King Theoden!
Asmus Lord of the Rings Mouth of Sauron!
Asmus Lord of the Rings Gimli!
Asmus Lord of the Rings Galdriel!
Asmus Lord of the Rings Arwen!
Asmus Lord of the Rings Samwise Gamgee (Slim & Regular Versions)!
Asmus Lord of the Rings Merry (Slim & Regular Versions)!
Asmus Lord of the Rings Pippen (Slim & Regular Versions)!
Asmus Lord of the Rings Eomer!

Coming Soon!

303 Toys Cao Cao (Copper Armor Version)
DID WWII US 2nd Ranger Battalion Private Jackson
Ekurz Grim Reaper Company Security Service Operation
Flagset Edwar Scissorhands
Blackbox Toys Halloween Killer Melva

Last edited:
Do you mean the display stand? If so, the Scout with Speeder comes with a display stand as well as the Speeder Bike. And we will break him down again once inventory levels warrant it.

Correct. Just the regular display stand that says Scout Trooper on it. Not the stand the Speeder Bike sits on.

Back