Hello from Onesixthkit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Premium Toys PM9107A 1/6 Scale The Saviour
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4244Premium Toys PM9107B 1/6 Scale The Inversion
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4245PO cut off 8th Feb
Available in Q2 2023

153741ua8h4wmj0bh88018.jpg
153548xg34odqzl1gfo414.jpg

Hi Kit. What happens if I place an order for a figure listed on the site which is long past the 'preorder cut-off'? For example I see one figure still listed but it says the cut-off was August 2022.
I'm wondering the same. I have an item on pre-order with no information in over a year.

Hi Kit. What happens if I place an order for a figure listed on the site which is long past the 'preorder cut-off'? For example I see one figure still listed but it says the cut-off was August 2022.
I've done that in the past with no issues. If it's still on the site after the pre-order cut-off I think that just means he hasn't sold all of his allotment. Usually the listing is removed once that happens.

I've done that in the past with no issues. If it's still on the site after the pre-order cut-off I think that just means he hasn't sold all of his allotment. Usually the listing is removed once that happens.
@The Buffinator is right. Kit is really good with removing things from the site once he hits his limit. Too good, in fact, because sometimes things are on the site for like a week and then poof, gone. If it's been up for a while there's a VERY good chance he still has availability for when the allotted stock shows up. But, like all things, you can always post here or email him and ask... He'll respond.
I'm wondering the same. I have an item on pre-order with no information in over a year.
This is different than what @a-dev is asking... If you pre-ordered something and haven't heard anything since the pre-order, then it hasn't been released yet. Kit doesn't provide updates on where releases are at until they are rolling in the door. The only time you'll hear something is if it got cancelled, in which case he'll reach out to you for a refund on your deposit.

How long should one have to wait until you hear it is cancelled? What if the company fails to communicate?

How long should one have to wait until you hear it is cancelled? What if the company fails to communicate?
What figure did you order that you have concern about? Kit is really well informed with a lot of his suppliers.

It was the double pack for Taxi Driver (DeNiro figures).
The Chong Toys one? It's a Q1 2023 release so nothing to worry about, it'll most likely be shipping in the next month or two. I don't know much about Chong Toys, so I don't know how prompt they are with their estimated deliveries.

Also remember that it's CNY right now so a lot of people on holiday for the next couple weeks. Since you ordered with Kit you have even less to worry about.

There are some figures that we have available quota or we confirmed with the brand that we can continue to take preorders

As soon as the listing is still there, you can place the preorder

We will take down the listing once preorder is truly ended

We always inform all buyers if any company fails to communicate

The only thing you need to worry is onesixthkit out of the business but this is the risk for you to preorder anything from any company

As soon as I am here, your deposit is safe, our reputation worth a lot more than the money we get hold with

I can't guarantee you figures will be relased on schedule as over 90% figures release behind the estimate schedule

We always inform all buyers if any company fails to communicate

The only thing you need to worry is onesixthkit out of the business but this is the risk for you to preorder anything from any company

As soon as I am here, your deposit is safe, our reputation worth a lot more than the money we get hold with

I can't guarantee you figures will be relased on schedule as over 90% figures release behind the estimate schedule
I'm not concerned about your integrity, I was referring to the manufacturing company and their lack of communication on the product.

I'm not concerned about your integrity, I was referring to the manufacturing company and their lack of communication on the product.
For this one in particular I think it’s a good question.
I currently have a preorder elsewhere for the Chong Negan and I’m pretty sure it had an estimated date of Q4 2021? Do you think there’s any reason to be concerned about Chong? They’ve only released one figure so far and I don’t know if they’re connected to any other brands/artists.

Well that's my Job to communicate with manufacturers, I just want you to know that delay happens, we won't keep your money if the production being cancelled

For this one in particular I think it’s a good question.
I currently have a preorder elsewhere for the Chong Negan and I’m pretty sure it had an estimated date of Q4 2021? Do you think there’s any reason to be concerned about Chong? They’ve only released one figure so far and I don’t know if they’re connected to any other brands/artists.
I just confirmed Negan is not cancelled, they will release it

Sometimes delay is long for certain reasons and that's why we take deposit to lockdown preorders

I know who these people are, like which brand belongs to whom and which brands share same factory, sometimes I get info from factories, but I can't share these kind of informations in public

Well that's my Job to communicate with manufacturers, I just want you to know that delay happens, we won't keep your money if the production being cancelled
So, is there a known timeline for the release of the figure?

So, is there a known timeline for the release of the figure?
No timeline

We won't provide timeline/schedule unless we can confirm it's 100% legit

We check with brands and told people what they told us, some people blame us liar when brands delay again

So we won't provide timeline again, never

I can tell you what we confirm - its not cancelled

Back