Hello from a new member

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheClient

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings all!

New member here. Still working on getting my profile pic and signature in order, but I assure you I am a real person.

Lifelong action figure enthusiast, but have only been collecting Hot Toys for about six months. Limiting myself only to Star Wars at this point (all eras) but it's more than enough for now, though Exo-6's upcoming Star Trek line has me unreasonably excited. Found my way here from the Rebelscum.com forums. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Greetings all!

New member here. Still working on getting my profile pic and signature in order, but I assure you I am a real person.

Lifelong action figure enthusiast, but have only been collecting Hot Toys for about six months. Limiting myself only to Star Wars at this point (all eras) but it's more than enough for now, though Exo-6's upcoming Star Trek line has me unreasonably excited. Found my way here from the Rebelscum.com forums. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Thank _____! Real people seem to be few and far between these days. Welcome!

How to tell the difference between a real new member and a SPAM new member:
1)Introduction - Real: Poster gives some detail about themself in their intro post. SPAM: Very short, vague first post. ex: "Hi! I am new member!" and then nothing.
2)See #1
3)See 1&2
4)Detect pattern in examples
6)Skip a number and see if anyone notices
7)You just double checked didn't you
8)Welcome to the forum. Any initial animosity toward you must be taken lightly. There has been so much spamming going on that everyone looks at new members with a side eye to find if they're real or not. You are off to a good start.

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

If it’s the same TheClient from Rebelscum I’ve interacted with, then I’m reasonably sure they’re not a bot or spammer.

Could be a very sophisticated AI, though, but a very nice one.

Welcome to the forum.

Back