Hello everyone from UAE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walnut_1198sp

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi Guys:wave! Since kid i was playing action figure specially GI Joe but not into collecting, Just visited some local shop here and i saw Hot Toys collection. Damn.... i was in-love! child inside of me shouting to start collecting "Iron Man" after some reading here in the forum i decided to halt upgrade project on my bike and to start collecting from the Die-cast series of Iron Man (hot toys). Mark 42 on the way, next will be Mark XLIII, III and XXII (Hot Rod). "Each collection start from 1 piece":wink1:

:welcome to SSF! I really got what you were saying about the kid inside - my first 1/6 scale figure was a Boba Fett, and when I got him it was like suddenly all the years had vanished, I was so excited. And get what you mean with Iron Man figures too, they are right down addictive to me, I'm having to cut back and will probably even part with some because I simply ran out of space (not to mention the wallet strain)! Hope you enjoy the forums.

Cheers,
Ken

Hi Walnut :) Nice to see other collectors from the UAE . I'm from Dubai :) . Welcome to the club

Back