• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale TWEETERHEAD 1/5 Skeletor Legends Maquette - SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotfish

How does the wind ever get in here?
CF Supporter
Reaction score
TWEETERHEAD 1/5 Skeletor Legends Maquette - SOLD
Like new condition, assembled for inspection, then placed back in the box. Comes complete with original packaging and brown shipper.

PXL_20240229_232109708.jpg
PXL_20240229_232109709.jpg
PXL_20240229_232415125.jpg
PXL_20240229_232422827.jpg
PXL_20240229_234825113.jpg
PXL_20240301_173615599.jpg

PRIME 1 - 1/3 Limited Closed-Mouth Jungle Predator Bust - SOLD
Selling Prime 1 Studio's 1/3 Jungle Hunter Predator Bust, the limited unmasked version. This is number 100/500. Includes cannon backpack with removable medkit. Can be used as a standalone display or together with the full Jungle Hunter statue (this bust is the only way to get the closed-mouth head for it).

Aside from a crack where one of the wires is glued (see photo) and a small beige paint spot above the left eye, the bust is in excellent condition.

PRIME 1 1/3 Warrior Alien Statue - SOLD
Number 87/300. Never displayed. Missing the open-mouth portrait and bust stand. You get everything else from the DXS -- the main statue plus the extra egg and pulse rifle -- all for less than the standard version's MSRP. Only reason I'm selling it this cheap is because I'd rather not ship. See the last photo for what this includes. Comes with original boxes and shippers.

HCG 1/2 Endoskeleton Torso Bust - SOLD
I bought this used from another collector with the following issues:

- light-up feature doesn't work due to leak in battery compartment (leak has been cleaned, but lights still don't work)
- the left neck piston is bent, has a crack in the middle, and was reglued by the previous owner at the top where it connects to the skull
- the inner-elbows on both arms were missing screws, so I included some of my own but have not glued them in (will leave that to you)
- outer-elbow screws are not covered on one side, not sure if this is how it was made or if the previous owner did it
- the right index finger was broken off when I received it. The reglued position looks a bit crooked, but I matched the pieces exactly so it must have been warped before
- fingers are a bit loose, can be improved by tightening the little screws
- index fingers don't touch the triggers perfectly, you'll have to be ok with partial contact or leaving them off

Bear in mind this is an old and extremely rare piece. Despite these issues, it still displays beautifully and a customizer can improve it even further.

Last edited:
Back