Hawkeye Disney+ Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...actually...I'm also surprised that you can have that level of mayhem on the streets of NYC without any fallout. The authorities would have figured out it was Hawkeye pretty easily what with all the trick arrows and witnesses.

...actually...I'm also surprised that you can have that level of mayhem on the streets of NYC without any fallout. The authorities would have figured out it was Hawkeye pretty easily what with all the trick arrows and witnesses.
....plus

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is starting to sound to be pretty decent. Starting to look forward to watching it after it's run is over and I can binge watch the complete show. Like I did with Falc & Bucky. I actually embrace all the spoilers now to actually see if I want to give it my time and attention.

Still have NO desire to watch Loki. :lol Nothing will change my mind on that show until, maybe, it is revealed that it truly impacts the MCU as a whole in some future event/movie/D+ show. And even then, I really could care less about anything on the horizon other than the originals sequels (Spidey, Doc Strange, Thor & GOTG, but NOT Cap Mavel :ohbfrank:). And even those I have reservations about...

MCU mostly ended with EG for me it seems.. :confused: But I'm ok with that. I have a selection of 23 good to great movies to view over and over again.

So Kate's already a ...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree about the ramifications of that chase. More people should be after Hawkeye after that. Maybe they are:

Spoiler Spoiler:

My favourite bit was …

Spoiler Spoiler:

Holy crap I just saw a video of his first movie in 95 he was quite the blonde lady killer in his youth.

He was born and raised where Lucas was!

Last edited:
Don’t get your hopes up on that guy being kingpin or whoever. I’m sure it’s some guy named mr. Whistle or whatever z list character marvel has. Then they’ll reveal him and everyone will act like they know who he is and get hyped.

I have watched all of the Marvel stuff on Disney Plus so far, and this is turning out to be my favorite show. Just a fun, good spirited comic book romp with likable characters you root for. Seeing Clint go crazy against the track suit mafia last episode was also a great reminder of how talented and bad-ass this guy is.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Was surprised how nonchalant about it she was. And Clint just didn't seem to care at all. Hilarious

I have watched all of the Marvel stuff on Disney Plus so far, and this is turning out to be my favorite show. Just a fun, good spirited comic book romp with likable characters you root for. Seeing Clint go crazy against the track suit mafia last episode was also a great reminder of how talented and bad-ass this guy is.
:exactly: :goodpost: Completely agree...it's a great show! :rock

Looks like they are going all out in the final few episodes judging by the new tv spot

new-hawkeye-promo-seems-to-feature-the-return-of-florence-pughs-yelena-belova~2.jpg

Screenshot_20211203-160331~2.png

Spoiler Spoiler:

3 problems I have so far:

1. He needs a hearing aid fine but they made him completely deaf in both ears without the one hearing aid.
2. He tells Kate he is not a role model never was for anyone. So he doesn’t love his kids? Dumb.

The really big problem now.

They made Kate too good with her shots especially with her shooting down the red light device they should’ve made her in the first five episodes to be only ok building up to getting better with Hawkeye’s help finally ending the show with her pulling off a difficult shot. By her being perfect from the start there is no character growth.

That being said still a very fun show.

Last edited:
3 problems I have so far:

1. He needs a hearing aid fine but they make him completely deaf in both ears without the one hearing aid.
2. He tells Kate he is not a role model never was for anyone. So he doesn’t love his kids? Dumb.

The really big problem now.

They made Kate too good with her shots especially with her shooting down the red light device they should’ve made her in the first five episodes to be only ok building up to getting better with Hawkeye’s help finally ending the show with her pulling off a difficult shot. By her being perfect from the start there is no character growth.

That being said still a very fun show.
He doesn't seem to be totally deaf? Like he can hear a bit without the aid (just that the sound comes in and out). I have a friend who is deaf in one ear and if you are speaking on his deaf side, he is unlikely to hear you (unless you speak really loud).

As for the role model bit, you have to consider what kind of work he probably did at SHIELD, plus the stuff he has done as Ronin. I think he is referring to that. Kate looks up to him as a "hero", maybe Clint doesn't see himself that way.

Kate being "too good" is fine by me. She is nowhere near as good as Clint is with hand-to-hand or in tactics. There is room for growth for her skillset there.

Back