Hawkeye Disney+ Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah about 37 minutes before the credits hit. The D+ shows generally don't have after credits tags until the last few episodes.

I wonder who the "uncle" is.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Yeah about 37 minutes before the credits hit. The D+ shows generally don't have after credits tags until the last few episodes.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah that is totally

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
I think you’re right about the “Uncle”, but I expect that was just an Easter egg for future adventures and he won’t play a role in this series.

Am I the only one thinking that
Spoiler Spoiler:

I think you’re right about the “Uncle”, but I think that was just an Easter egg for future adventures and he won’t play a role in this series.

Am I the only one thinking that
Spoiler Spoiler:
Yeah I think that too.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Had a hell of a time with this episode. Loved how much of a force of nature Clint is shown to be with the bow...and the surprise arrow at the end. Cherry on top
mcu_direct-post-2021_12_01_15_02.jpg

Yeah as soon as he got his bow, he was unstoppable. I just realized it took 3 episodes before they showed us (modern) Hawkeye with a bow.

It looks like he didn't try to kill anyone too so Wor-Gar will not be pleased. :lol

Yeah as soon as he got his bow, he was unstoppable. I just realized it took 3 episodes before they showed us (modern) Hawkeye with a bow.

It looks like he didn't try to kill anyone too so Wor-Gar will not be pleased. :lol
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Yes you are correct.

Wor-Gar will be pleased after all. :D

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes you are correct.

Wor-Gar will be pleased after all. :D
Also,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Also,
Spoiler Spoiler:
I had to go back and check those out. I am pretty positive
Spoiler Spoiler:

:D

Back