Hawkeye Disney+ Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what are the feelings about HE??? Any good ?

I just can’t get myself excited for it.
I think it had a solid start. There were portions in the middle of the 2nd episode where it dragged a bit but I felt it was mostly needed to properly introduce the characters. Showing Clint as a weary hero was fun IMO and Kate's enthusiasm was a good balance to that.

I liked JR quite alot in this as I did HS but her super fighting skills was getting irritating.

The lady from the Conjuring movies was a super milf though I didn’t know she could look like that her buxom bouncing around all over the place lol

I am officially Marveled out… Still have not watched Loki, have not seen The Eternals, and not sure when I will give this one a chance… I just don’t care

Avengers End Game, Wanda, Black Widow, Shang Chi, and Cap America and Winter Soldier have killed my enthusiasm for these projects…. I am looking forward to Spidey… But that’s because he’s a Marvel character I actually care about.
You’re not fooling anyone. We all know you’ll be as giddy as a school girl when She Hulk starts streaming and you’ll finally get to see Big Green as she was meant to be. :chase

I liked JR quite alot in this as I did HS but her super fighting skills was getting irritating.

The lady from the Conjuring movies was a super milf though I didn’t know she could look like that her buxom bouncing around all over the place lol
I excused her fighting since she's been training all her life for it. Her mom will also probably show some fighting prowess given the intro animation shows her as the one training Kate too.

Her fighting wasn't perfect though. She did get eventually swamped and she did take a fair amount of hits so she's not invincible.

But are we supposed to know this via the MCU? Or do Marvel expect us to keep track of story lines and character arcs via TMZ? It was played off as some big reveal and I'm all "Alright, who TF is that supposed to be?"
Same lol. I like how marvel reveals these silly zlist characters like we are suddenly supposed to have a wow moment and get amped . I had no idea who this chick was .

Well when they first showed Thanos at the end of Avengers Assemble a lot of people were scratching their heads. :lol Now he's pretty much a household name.

So I guess in the long-run, it works?

Well when they first showed Thanos at the end of Avengers Assemble a lot of people were scratching their heads. :lol Now he's pretty much a household name.

So I guess in the long-run, it works?
C’mon now you can’t compare Echo to Thanos the dude literally has his own copter.

Echo ain’t even got her appendages.

Besides that is my biggest pet peeve when it comes to comic books the multitude of lame derivative characters based off much cooler memorable primary characters.

Echo are her henchmen called bunnymen lulz

Although i’m torn which I prefer….

ZSJL Darkseid or MCU Thanos.

C'mon, Darkseid lost in his only DCEU appearance. Thanos won a few and the heroes ended having to cheat to undo everything he did! :lol

I have Echo's first appearance in David Mack's Daredevil run that was immediately after Kevin Smith's.

Am I a millionaire now?

C’mon now you can’t compare Echo to Thanos the dude literally has his own copter.

Echo ain’t even got her appendages.

Besides that is my biggest pet peeve when it comes to comic books the multitude of lame derivative characters based off much cooler memorable primary characters.

Echo are her henchmen called bunnymen lulz

Although i’m torn which I prefer….

ZSJL Darkseid or MCU Thanos.
Yeah, I don't know the Echo character at all from the comics and forgot she was going to be on the show, so when we saw her at the end of episode 2 I thought she might be some Yakuza chic who wanted revenge against Ronin for killing her father lol...

Darkseid had so much potential and ended up looking pretty cool, but IMO he was undermined by several questionable decisions by ZS. First the release of those early, unfinished CGI pics of him on social media that made him look anything but menacing, then starting the movie with him LOSING a battle on Earth. And then having him forget where his precious anti-life equation was located, so he kept conquering worlds trying to locate it again (for 5,000 years!) like some senior citizen wandering the mall parking lot trying to find his car. No, Thanos wins this one hands down.

Yeah, I don't know the Echo character at all from the comics and forgot she was going to be on the show, so when we saw her at the end of episode 2 I thought she might be some Yakuza chic who wanted revenge against Ronin for killing her father lol...

Darkseid had so much potential and ended up looking pretty cool, but IMO he was undermined by several questionable decisions by ZS. First the release of those early, unfinished CGI pics of him on social media that made him look anything but menacing, then starting the movie with him LOSING a battle on Earth. And then having him forget where his precious anti-life equation was located, so he kept conquering worlds trying to locate it again (for 5,000 years!) like some senior citizen wandering the mall parking lot trying to find his car. No, Thanos wins this one hands down.
True true what you’re saying is all true but I will give Darkseid his menacing demeanor he walked like a boss you could sense the fear of everyone around him.

W3ta678OGsFteU7BYonX_6Z3yKsrTeI8DylB0H1Vl9LjBTKCMpYEkMczx6L4pvfigPZWLRwSqJBqhw=s640-nd-v1

If a light tap with an arrow was enough to literally cause that entire clocktower to instantly collapse id be seriously worried about its structural integrity prior to the events of the first scene.

If a light tap with an arrow was enough to literally cause that entire clocktower to instantly collapse id be seriously worried about its structural integrity prior to the events of the first scene.
Well it was built by Obadiah Stane, probably from a box of scraps. :lol

Back