Hawkeye Disney+ Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alot of stuff with the main characters was well done.

But the TSM humor was super cringe and like Dave W already mentioned that big reveal at the end was a ridiculous head scratcher lol

I do love the parallel between the 2 musicals that are about Rogers with the Star Spangled Man from TFA and the modern one literally being called ROGERS.

TFA was about selling the war to the american people who were being asked to support the war.

With Rogers it’s an obnoxious commercialization of tragic events.

Loved it.

Last edited:
4605.png
elliott.jpg

I am officially Marveled out… Still have not watched Loki, have not seen The Eternals, and not sure when I will give this one a chance… I just don’t care

Avengers End Game, Wanda, Black Widow, Shang Chi, and Cap America and Winter Soldier have killed my enthusiasm for these projects…. I am looking forward to Spidey… But that’s because he’s a Marvel character I actually care about.

I am officially Marveled out… Still have not watched Loki, have not seen The Eternals, and not sure when I will give this one a chance… I just don’t care

Avengers End Game, Wanda, Black Widow, Shang Chi, and Cap America and Winter Soldier have killed my enthusiasm for these projects…. I am looking forward to Spidey… But that’s because he’s a Marvel character I actually care about.
Yeah i’m pretty much just watching out of curiosity nothing more.

Just give me more SW.

Yeah i’m pretty much just watching out of curiosity nothing more.

Just give me more SW.

I really wish we were all watching BOBF right now instead of HE, lol.
Yep exactly how I feel.

More SW please… Any characters from or Anything new from the OT, ST, and anything in between.

I’m not against PT type stuff but I want it after those events not during

Yeah didn't Mando debut in November for two straight years? What's with this December 29th crap...
Maybe they wanted more time due to the pandemic. A lot of other movies/shows got delayed/canceled too.

Back