Hawkeye Disney+ Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matticus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Premieres November 24, 2021

"[Kate is] a 22-year-old kid and she's a big Hawkeye fan," Renner tells EW. "She has a wonderfully annoying and equally charming manner about her, because she's such a fangirl of Hawkeye. The relationship grows from that, but the biggest problem for Clint is Kate Bishop and the onslaught of problems that she brings into his life."

https://ew.com/tv/hawkeye-first-loo...twitter.com&utm_term=6102c2a4b9ca1f00010c80ad
E7eCbvuVkAIw4h2.jpeg

178474096_126854746145606_1144710324693260580_n.jpg

All the others have had their peaks and valleys, but on balance I have enjoyed them all. There was a time when a lot of geek fans kept suggesting that the next threat had to be a step up from the prior threat, and I never agreed with that since comics have always found ways of telling good, small stories. Kraven's Last Hunt and Daredevil's Born Again are a good example of that, or frankly most Batman stories over the years. Hopefully Hawkeye will be an exploration of a smaller story with less extreme stakes, and I hope it succeeds on that front.

If they base it on Matt Fraction's comic run (which seems likely as it centres around Hawkeye and Kate Bishop and Hawkeye wears that outfit in the picture) then yes it should be good and on a smaller scale.

Yeah I've read some of that and really enjoyed it. But clearly on the opposite end of the spectrum from Infinity Gauntlet/Crisis on Infinite Earths. Room for both kinds of stories given all the comic movies and TV shows out there.

Yeah....

SO much comedy. Always down for laughs during serious scenes when randos are trying to kill you. :slap I'm sure no one actually gets killed during all these scenes.

I'm really getting tired of the MCU formula. And the girl is annoying and seems unbelievable. She's tiny and looks like she's 15 at most, not 22.

Another D+ pass. These are starting to be as bad as the CW DC crap.

That trailer looks very fun. I like the chemistry and banter between the two. Has potential...
The comic has a “lovable loser” quality about it. Renner does that well. Loved seeing the Russian mobsters in matching jogging suits too.🤙🏻🤣

Back