HAWKEYE (Clint Barton potential figure)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmao, that's not how that works. The director would have final say in what works or looks best not to mention the showrunner and producer. And would also work with the editor in post long after the actor is gone to use whatever version they felt best (hailee's action or the double). To make up the claim the fights were bad solely because Hailee wanted to do them herself and then go on a big spewl about your said made up speculation is many levels of ignorance. It's hilarious you think Hailee had any sway in what stays in or out of the final edit, not to mention that she had any power to decide what looked best on the day. Hailee would "overrule" the director on using her fight sequence and that they keep it in? Top kek. No the actual logical answer is that the problem would lie with either the stunt coordinator, whoever shot it, and likely whoever edited it, with the director also to blame for not recognizing what wasn't working. All much more likely scenarios than your ..Hailee ruling the set with some iron fist, deciding what stunts she will be doing and how it's coming along in post and what they go with in the end. Lmao no.

These productions are well oiled machines at this point. The actors aren't running a damn thing when it comes to stunts. Hailee likely came in and did whatever the hell she was told and kept it moving. No more no less. Did they shoot a version with her doing the most she could? Maybe, sure. Did they shoot it with a double as well? You can bet your bottom dollar. What take they used and everything after has nothing to do with Hailee and the fault would likely lie in many places away from her. If it looks bad, to say it's literally just the actors fault because that's how they liked it is ...well not smart lol. They didn't want to bruise Hailee's ego so they didn't shoot any additional scenes with a double, twiddled their thumbs and moved on? Marvel studios production? Lol. They likely had multiple takes from Hailee and doubles and the fault from the jump was that it was poorly directed, coordinated, shot, and edited...long after she was gone.
I reassert my original claim that Queen Hailee trumps all others that worked on this dismal production! I have it on good authority that she wanted to do all the stunts herself and had final say on the cut. Sorry to break it to you, but your long winded answer is nothing more than story time! :rotfl

Hate to break it to you mate but Hailee wasn't the one doing the larger fight stunts, that was Renae Moneymaker. Heidi Moneymaker posted a photo of the two of them (Renae in the Ronin suit) on Instagram. Hailee was only doing stunts for close ups/when her eyes were in clear focus during the shot, the majority of it was Renae. What Hailee did do, Renae and other qualified stunt crew would've run her through it a hundred times or more to make sure she did it right, and she did it safely. So if you were cringing at the fight scenes, you were cringing at Renae's work, not Hailee's.
Moneymaker doesn't have the qualifications to make money!!! FIRE HER!!!

I think it’s more they had a small girl tossing around men like it was nothing and it looked really slowed down and silly. That seems more like a writing decision. I would’ve rather seen her outsmarting them but that would require better writing.

Episode 3 was quite the ride

mcu_direct-post-2021_12_01_15_02.jpg

I've quit this show after the 2 lousy episodes. Lemme know if it's worth another shot, although I highly doubt it.

Favorite show so far, the other 3 weren't really amazing works of art but loving the Kate/Clint dynamic here

Clint being over everything is hilarious. Poor guy just wants to spend Christmas with his family.

As I own no previous Hawkeye, I could be in for either/or him or Kate IF they nail the sculpts. I don’t want to see the Ronin sculpt recycled with new hair.

Back