• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Haslab Razor Crest (for reasonable price)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt S

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I know this is a LOOOOOOONNNNNNNG shot, but on the off chance, figured I would ask.

Ended up passing (like a dumbass) and of course, I regret it! thanks

I don't want to waste anyone's time: I'd pay actual cost + exact shipping! I fully understand people will get way more than that on ebay.

Last edited:
I've got one on order there's a good chance I'll probably sell. Not really looking to make a deal right now, but when it comes out message me. Want to watch a few unboxings before I cut it loose.

I honestly only bought it because I ended up cancelling my Barge like right before it came out and then really kicked myself after. I can’t even imagine where I could put this atm or even store it for that matter. How much is a “reasonable” price to you? Feel free to PM me. I just scrolled by your post and just remembered that this would be coming soon and it sent a shiver up my spine just thinking about where it could go 😂

Back