Haslab: Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a steal for the price. You couldn't build one this accurate with the fan parts. Definitely going to be using some of Adam Savages ideas to customize mine.
My plan is to replace some parts with real parts. speaking of which..

Mine is coming tomorrow! :O I've waited so long for this moment!
ghostbusters 2 GIF by Stan.

The ion arm is keyed, so it only fits one way, I wouldn't worry too much about putting it on incorrectly. Indiana Fett must've been pretty excited, in order to put it on like that ;)

:lol I totally was! PS, I got the email from Hasbro this morning that my Pack has left the building. Nice of them to let me know since I already received it last week.

Got mine in and attached the Alice frame. This thing is incredible! I'm going to modify a few things, add some paint here and there but even straight out of the box it's amazing. I can't remember a time when I didn't want a Proton Pack, I've been a Ghostbusters fan my entire life so to finally have this is a literal dream come true.

Got mine in and attached the Alice frame. This thing is incredible! I'm going to modify a few things, add some paint here and there but even straight out of the box it's amazing. I can't remember a time when I didn't want a Proton Pack, I've been a Ghostbusters fan my entire life so to finally have this is a literal dream come true.

I saw that Danoby modified his to use a lithium ion battery pack (instead of the D batteries) but it involved some soldering and making one drill hole.

A more screen accurate not-HasLab mostly plastic one.
Considering they scanned a screen accurate pack I would say with some mods, not an entire pack overhaul..you can get it to 80-90% accurate. Even the 'real' packs aren't exactly screen matched. You can definitely get really close but not exactly screen matched for either versions of the packs. All 3 Phoebe packs have different variations to each pack as well if you know what to look for.

Got fully funded. Are these up for preorder anywhere else other than Haslab's site? I've seen the wand and plasma pack at some stores, so I wonder if this will also show.

The wand was not a Haslab item, so it was available at other stores. The Pack was Haslab, so unless it was some special arrangement for international retailers, it's not going to be available anywhere else.

Back