Haslab: Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've updated the page with a full look at the rest of the stretch goals. The mini puffs are pretty cool and the marshmallow goo is neat, though I'll never use it but a sticker sheet and notebook for teir 3 are pretty poor. The stand for the last tier is nice for practical use but looks a bit cheap and who knows if it will hit that. We're getting the pack and hose anyway and that's all that really matters.

Any Aussies looking to pick one of these up, I just preordered from a Hong Kong based store called Robot Kingdom. $145 AUD deposit. Shipping will probably hurt, but it’s looking like the only option to get one at this stage.

Great video of Adam Savage showing off the pack.

Incredible, compare this to the Haslab rancor, absolute night and day. This was obviously a labour of love for the Haslab GB team and it shows in every detail. Can’t wait to finally switch out my custom Spirit proton pack for this beauty.

Any Aussies looking to pick one of these up, I just preordered from a Hong Kong based store called Robot Kingdom. $145 AUD deposit. Shipping will probably hurt, but it’s looking like the only option to get one at this stage.
I recieved an email from Zavvi this morning, who have pre-orders for this on other region stores, that they'll be offering this to AU customers soon.

Incredible, compare this to the Haslab rancor, absolute night and day. This was obviously a labour of love for the Haslab GB team and it shows in every detail. Can’t wait to finally switch out my custom Spirit proton pack for this beauty.
If the Rancor doesn’t end up funding, I think this video alone convinced me to back this instead. Adam’s excitement is genuine and he is going to be a far bigger critic of it than I ever would so it he is that happy, I’ll be obliviously content with it as well.

Nice! I'll probably end up buying a second one to do a full customisation, so this is good news.
Another update for aussies:
1637721876691.png

I love how Adam was pointing out the inaccuracies of the prototype, like the booster frame LOL. Hopefully Haslab will change it to be more accurate.

this is one hell of a piece, and $399 + the wand seems like a fantastic deal, especially being we are one month from 2022. I wasn't in the market for one of these, but i think i am now. I'm not into cosplay but this doubles as a killer display piece and a 3/4 of a badass Halloween costume. Seems to be a no brainer.

I'm super late to this party. What is the situation with the wand? I kind got a "you missed out" vibe, but I'm seeing it as a pre-order item around the web. Just coming out in waves? Ultimately, not going to try for the pack without the want.

I'm super late to this party. What is the situation with the wand? I kind got a "you missed out" vibe, but I'm seeing it as a pre-order item around the web. Just coming out in waves? Ultimately, not going to try for the pack without the want.

You can preorder the wand now from BBTS to be delivered in February. You will still be waiting a year to get the pack.

The wands sold out when the packs went up. They're making more, just out of stock for now.

Back