Hasbro X Robosen Transformers Optimus Prime Auto-Converting Programmable Advanced Rob

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phoenixblazes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Introducing an industry first Auto-Converting, Interactive, Programmable, Voice Activated, Mobile Controlled - Optimus Prime Robot. In collaboration with Hasbro - Robosen brings your favorite TRANSFORMERS hero, Optimus Prime, to life with a fully immersive experience through voice activated actions, mobile app controls, and endless hours of creative and fun ways to program Optimus Prime to walk, punch, blast, drive, and convert at the swipe of your finger, or command of your voice! The world has never seen an easier way to convert, and roll out!

Includes:

Battle Axe and Blaster, as well as: Charging Cable, Instruction Guide & Travel Case
Mobile App - available through Apple App Store & Android App Store - Search: ROBOSEN Optimus Prime
Built in rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (2000mAh)
Features:

At an incredible 19" tall when in robot mode, the TRANSFORMERS Autobot leader is awe inspiring in size and capability.
Optimus Prime is equipped with 80 sound effects, voiced by the original voice of the Autobot leader, with genuine ?converting? sounds, as you watch and interact with Optimus Prime.
Authentic G1 design with detailed emblems, chrome accents and lighting throughout. Built in speakers and 2 microphones bring Optimus Prime to life!
Witness each punch, blast, breathe and conversion, all done with seamless precision, right before your eyes. Enjoy the most amazing TRANSFORMERS experience the industry has ever interacted with.
Optimus Prime is built premium throughout, with the world's most advanced collection of premium materials assembled together with over 5000 components, 60 microchips and 27 servo motors making this a one-of-a-kind, Collector?s experience!
Turn on and ROLL OUT! Optimus Prime speeds away in truck mode via voice or app. You can seamlessly control Optimus Prime in robot or truck mode via voice or mobile app commands.

My brother asked me about this one over the weekend. Kind of a cool toy as far as what it can do, but still an easy pass for me. I do love transformers, but I've never been a fan of gimmicks in the line (aside from headmasters). I'm also really not a fan of app-driven products because support typically ends after a few years and then it's largely useless. I do see this one has voice recognition as well which may help with that, but it's also not clear that everything that could be done in the app can also be replicated with voice commands. MY toy collection also tends to remain pretty static in terms of posing...so lights, voice, transforming, etc is not something I'd use with any regularity.

$700

Do you guys think it’s worth it :slap

Probably not. But I couldn’t help myself. I’ve been preordering Queen Studio pieces non stop recently, so what’s another few hundred dollars :dunno

And depending on how many are actually produced and if it’s truly sold out, part of me wonders if this is one of those things that would’ve ended up in a bargain bin given enough supply.

It's pretty damn amazing and I would love to get it, but......what's to say that two or three years into owning it, one of the 5000 components breaks or malfunctions and you're stuck with a big red and blue brick that you can't even transform manually if you wanted to. It's not like you can drop him of at a repair shop.

I wonder if this is how Cyberdyne Systems started? :lol

Back